Xtreme Honor Wrestling

New to the site? Like what you see? Register today and Sign Your Contract with us! You won't regret it! Let's make history.

NOW RECRUITING! JOIN US TODAY!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
CLICK "PORTAL" TO GO TO THE MAIN SITE!
Top posting users this week
Latest topics
» debut of Kyle Ohio
by Kyle Ohio Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:28 pm

» last chance
by Ezekiel Fenix Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 pm

» Revelation
by Sapphire Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 pm

» Hypnotized by serpent's eyes
by Angelica Vaughn Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:44 pm

» Truth of the matter
by Blaze Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:57 pm

Upcoming Schedule

6/3/17 FALLOUT

Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut

6/10/17 FALLOUT

Kay Yeager Coliseum in Wichita Falls, Texas

6/18/17 BROKEN CREED

Dee Events Center in Ogden, Utah

XHW Twitter Feed
Affiliates
SKYFIRE WrestlingEHWFEWC360 WrestlingWWE17
Affiliate with us!
Xtreme Honor Wrestling

Share | 

The King is ready to Fight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShootEmDead

PostSubject: The King is ready to Fight    Thu May 11, 2017 1:09 am

The scene starts by looking at someone's shoes the camera pans upwards showing a suit as the camera shows the face it's Logan he starts at the camera showing no emotion ." XHW I shall make my debut pretty soon and trust me I will show everyone why the King will soon be champion of XHW."

"I didn't come here to talk I came here to fight I will kick whoever teeth down their throat and laugh while I do it. I don't care if I end someones career. I do what I got to do to become champion everyone should know that nice guy finish last.Reason I refuse to be nice to anyone."

"I don't care about money I don't care about people I don't care about the fans. I only care about titles I need to add to my legacy as a star not that it matters tho."

"The only thing that really matters to me is titles I refuse to take a back seat to anyone I work my ass of to do what needs to be done I don't care about respect as respect doesn't win me title what respect does it makes me a target."

" All respect does is makes you a target and being a target is something I am use to being,but I shall not put that pressure on me just to please people. I only care about my match and my match is with two people who lost last week and the same two people who is gonna lose this week."

" Rather my partner shows or not it doesn't matter as I don't work well with others and well Saturday Night I will prove why. So bring your best and throw them at me and watch me kick them away like a soccer ball."

" I will not be playing with anyone in XHW that you can bet on. XHW you will be seeing a true king wrestle and this king will not be slayed and that's the truth and the truth I will forever speak." The camera zooms in on Logan's eyes as it does it fades to blackness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The King is ready to Fight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1