Xtreme Honor Wrestling

New to the site? Like what you see? Register today and Sign Your Contract with us! You won't regret it! Let's make history.

NOW RECRUITING! JOIN US TODAY!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
CLICK "PORTAL" TO GO TO THE MAIN SITE!
Top posting users this week
Latest topics
» debut of Kyle Ohio
by Kyle Ohio Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:28 pm

» last chance
by Ezekiel Fenix Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 pm

» Revelation
by Sapphire Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 pm

» Hypnotized by serpent's eyes
by Angelica Vaughn Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:44 pm

» Truth of the matter
by Blaze Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:57 pm

Upcoming Schedule

6/3/17 FALLOUT

Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut

6/10/17 FALLOUT

Kay Yeager Coliseum in Wichita Falls, Texas

6/18/17 BROKEN CREED

Dee Events Center in Ogden, Utah

XHW Twitter Feed
Affiliates
SKYFIRE WrestlingEHWFEWC360 WrestlingWWE17
Affiliate with us!
Xtreme Honor Wrestling

Share | 

Super Kit Super - Better

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SUPERKIT

PostSubject: Super Kit Super - Better   Thu May 18, 2017 10:35 pm

SUPER KIT SUPER, LIVE! FROM THE CORRIDORS OF THE LOUVRE, PARIS FRANCE

Camera pans to Super Kit, back turned reflecting on a painting hung in the hall, bearing a white t-shirt, a black leather belt hoist blue wrangler denim, fit to leg. Black shoes adorned in silver, a watch glistens in the dusk of the corridor.

~turns to the camera~

Hello there, allow me to introduce myself - ~spelling letters with his finger in the air~ S U P E R K I T .. That's the gig, pig!

~adjusts neck~

SUPERKIT; UNDOUBTEDLY THE MOST ENTERTAINING ATH-A-LETE, DEAD, ALIVE, IM THE GUY BABY! - - AND PLEASE, IT'S NOT LIKE I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT'S SAYING IT, THANKS TO THE  S U P E R  K I T  S U P E R  C L I Q U E, THOUSANDS UNIFIED, ACROSS THE GLOBE, UNDER THE ATHLETE HIMSELF

Kit turns his back to the camera and points to the painting on the wall, he pulls the camera man close, the camera adorned on the painting

Do you know what this is? ~pokes the camera man on the chest~

The cameraman-eddic shrugs and the camera bounces up and down, focused on a puzzled Super Kit

JOHANNES FUCKING VERMEER EDDIE,

THE LACEMAKER, AND LIKE VERMEER I TAKE EVERY STROKE OF MY BEING INTO CONSIDERATION, FROM MY OUTFITS - TO MY WORK IN THE RING, FROM BREAKFAST IN THE MORNING, TO THE MOMENT I LACE MY BOOTS BEFORE A MATCH, TO THE MOMENT I SLIDE INTO BED, WEARING A COUPLE HONEY DIPS LIKE PAJAMAS, I AM A PIECE OF ART, I AM A PERFORMANCE ATHLETE, WORLD CLASS EDDIE!

The camera backs out, Kit faces the camera and smiles -

SUPERKIT, THE BIG BOSS, COUNTING CHECKS BREAKING NECKS, IM THE GUY YOU WANNA BE, IM THE GUY YOU WANNA TALK LIKE ,WALK LIKE, BUT THIS AINT NO DANCE BABY! YA CANT LEARN THIS MOVE, IM TOO  DAMN  QUICK.

~clears throat~

Allow me to address the XHW Locker Room - Guys, Gals, I'm better than you - From the diamond chain i wear around my neck, to the way I walk around that ring, to my REFINED SET OF SHINY WHITE TEETH -  

~smirks~

To the food I put in my body, for the things I certainly DONT put in my body, to the money I make to the hands I shake, I'm just   better.

Kit Laughs, and walks out of the vision, the camera left focused on "The Lacemaker"

SCENE CUT
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Super Kit Super - Better
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1