Xtreme Honor Wrestling

New to the site? Like what you see? Register today and Sign Your Contract with us! You won't regret it! Let's make history.

NOW RECRUITING! JOIN US TODAY!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
CLICK "PORTAL" TO GO TO THE MAIN SITE!
Top posting users this week
Latest topics
» debut of Kyle Ohio
by Kyle Ohio Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:28 pm

» last chance
by Ezekiel Fenix Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 pm

» Revelation
by Sapphire Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 pm

» Hypnotized by serpent's eyes
by Angelica Vaughn Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:44 pm

» Truth of the matter
by Blaze Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:57 pm

Upcoming Schedule

6/3/17 FALLOUT

Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut

6/10/17 FALLOUT

Kay Yeager Coliseum in Wichita Falls, Texas

6/18/17 BROKEN CREED

Dee Events Center in Ogden, Utah

XHW Twitter Feed
Affiliates
SKYFIRE WrestlingEHWFEWC360 WrestlingWWE17
Affiliate with us!
Xtreme Honor Wrestling

Share | 

Tales From Monmouth County: Ashley Williams Needs A Fucking Safe Space

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Tales From Monmouth County: Ashley Williams Needs A Fucking Safe Space   Thu May 25, 2017 9:35 pm

There was nobody for Cosmo Cooper to hug when he walked into the backstage area as tears welled up in his eyes after he hadn’t walked through the XHW World Champion. Nobody understood, and it wasn’t apparent if they didn’t know because they were too stupid to understand or just didn’t want to. Every aspect of Cosmo’s life he had been able to obtain what he wanted to obtain. In high school it was the girls, the state championships, the scholarship offers and the nice ride to and from school. In college it was to be recognized as one of the best, and now in wrestling—all he wanted was that XHW World Championship and he had come up short.

Finding a room to himself, he had collapsed on the floor. Down on his hands and knees and there he had sobbed like a pre-pubescent child that most thought he was to begin with. It was almost tantrum like as he pounded the floor with his fist until his knuckles turned red and bled slightly, little droplets like sweat dropping to the floor. Finally he tossed his long mane of sweaty hair back and pressed his forehead against the floor as he screamed. A primal, emotional scream that lasted until it burned in his throat like he had just taken a chug of hard liquor.

“GODDAMN IT! I DESERVED THAT! IT WAS MINE! IT WAS MINE AND I LET IT SLIP AWAY! FUCK!” He screamed as he stood up and walked directly over to the wall and slugged it with all of his might. A couple of his fingers popped as he just shook them and pulled at them to pop them back into place. All of this would hurt a little more later, but with his adrenaline flowing he could have jumped off a ladder and landed back first on the pavement or gotten hit by a truck and he would have walked away.

Before the match, Cosmo had been informed that his grandmother had been admitted into the hospital and was taken to ICU. That had been on his mind the entire match, as soon as he stepped through the curtains that was all he could think about, and even as Ashley Williams pulled down the title that she deserved more than anyone, Cosmo could feel the pain he had been holding back. Now it all hit him as he stepped through the backstage area.

This wasn’t supposed to be the plan. Cosmo could see it—could touch it and feel it every time he closed his eyes. Cooper was ready to see the jealous looks as he smiled when he held up his title, and he wanted to look over his shoulder to see Ashley Williams crying and whining over her loss, instead the roles had been reversed and Cosmo was the one who was alone with nobody to console him as the rest of the wrestling world would tell Williams how good she was.

Quickly, he got dressed. He didn’t want to see Ashley’s stupid, gloating face. He didn’t want to see Sapphire smugly look at him and ask him what happened. He didn’t want to see dumb Doug or retarded Wulf. He wanted to leave as quickly as possible to see his grandmother. Sadly, he wouldn’t have the XHW World Championship to show her.

The trip across the country was restless.

Leela had tried to call a bunch. If one person knew how much the title meant to him, it was Leela but even if he wanted to answer he couldn’t because about the time he was going to give in and pick up her call, it was time to take off the runway.

Trevor—despite having a match with Cosmo in a few days also texted his words of wisdom, and it wasn’t just to quit and give up. Trevor had told him to keep giving them absolute hell, and make them notice Cosmo. It wasn’t bad advice at all, but Cosmo being the grown ass man-child that he was, was still angry Trevor was cashing in his rematch clause when he thought it was all over.

Then there was Harper—she had a unique way of telling Cosmo he did well in the match, but she wasn’t feeling sorry that he didn’t come away with the championship.

“Way to choke, gay boy,” was the only text message he had gotten from the girl who had tossed him onto the mat during his photoshoot for XHW, Hell From Above. Afterwards, Harper and Cosmo had exchanged numbers—of course he had to ask for hers. Since then, the two had texted back and forth a bit but nothing too serious.

The hospital parking lot felt like normal, even the way he walked toward the entrance like a zombie like he had so many times before—little to no sleep, getting in from a show and going to see his grandmother in the hospital. That’s the way he had gone around Thanksgiving, until finally she was able to stabilize on her own and then made her way into a nursing home because the lack of activity had made her lose the ability to walk because of how weak she was.

Cosmo had rushed in, the nurses greeted him like an old friend as he waved. The clothes he wore still had the musky scent of sweat. His hair was matted with blood and the sweat from earlier in the evening, and the Medal of Honor dangled around his neck as he finally pushed his way into the room, and there she was, his frail older grandmother tied up to a bunch of cords like she had been around Thanksgiving.

This was the bottom.

This was a restart.

As soon as he walked into the room his grandmothers demeanor changed. Almost instantly she tried to get the oxygen mask from her nose and she began to stir, and while she was alone Cosmo quickly put a hand on hers and brought it back down to her side. Reaching over, he grabbed a chair and pulled it up to her bedside.

“Where is it?” His grandmother hoarsely whispered to him. Cosmo looked down and shook his head. He felt a feeble thumb reach up and rub the back of his hand. There was no pretending that everything was okay in front of his grandmother.

“Who won?” She mumbled again.

Cosmo looked up, his eyes full of hurt and pain. Pain because of the match and because of his tantrum afterwards, hurt because his grandmother was back where she started after so much progress…They both were back at the beginning of their journey—together.

“Ashley Williams,” Cosmo said as he sat his chin against the railing of the hospital bed and looked into his grandmothers weak eyes. “Williams won…Climbed the ladder and snagged it. Didn’t even know what happened.” Cosmo’s eyes darted downwards back towards the bed. Looking at his grandmothers IV and all of the other monitors hooked up to her. Cosmo knew she hated it, and it killed him to see her like this.

“Let…Let her have her moment.” Grandmother Cooper whispered feebly as she glanced up at the television which was playing silently. “She deserves it…Let her have her moment.”

Grandmother Cooper uttered all she could, finally she drifted back to sleep. Cosmo stayed at her bedside, only allowing his hand to break his grandmothers when the nurses came in to check on her. Tears flowed freely again down his cheeks as he leaned his head down onto the railing again. He didn’t know what to do, he didn’t know what he could do to feel whole again.

The way he positioned himself, the XHW Medal of Honor dangled from his neck almost in a hypnotic motion. Cosmo wondered how he would feel if he had just won the title and then someone cashed in the medal on him. He had already acted as a child would when his friend Trevor Miller wanted to cash his in.

“Let her have her moment,” his grandmother had said. What did that mean? Ashley had her moment when she pulled the championship down. Had her moment when all three of her friends had congratulated her. Had her moment when she walked backstage and was probably praised as the greatest thing to ever touch the wrestling business.

“She’s had her moment,” Cosmo mumbled to himself as his hand reached up and clutched the Medal of Honor around his neck.

Honor, something XHW nor the roster would ever get him even if he beat Ashley from pillar to post. It was time to stop worrying about the honor of Xtreme Honor Wrestling…They could have the honor, he would take the Xtreme.

“Time to have mine…” As he said this, he slowly took the Medal of Honor from around his neck and tucked it into his pocket.

+++

“Yup…I came up short. Get your shots in now. Go ahead, laugh it up. Lap it up that I suffered my first defeat in this company and laugh because I thought that I belonged at the top but obviously fate had other plans…But I’m not going anywhere.”

“Part of me wanted to quit, part of me wanted to give up. Why? And look, I know this will make the pussies in the XHW front office mad. Because it was an embarrassment to lose to you, Ashley. It was an embarrassment to see you climb that ladder and pull down the championship. Why? Because no matter what company we go to, besides that shit hole you call a company in DARC. I’m going to be the one who is more successful than you. In AWE? You would have been chewed up and spit out the first week. In GCW? You wouldn’t be near my level, instead you would be curtain jerking, which you’re really used to working that wrist because I can tell how much the brass likes you and cares about you now.”

Cosmo made a wanking motion with his hand and wrist and then made a “sploosh’ noise before throwing it towards the camera.

“I know what the XHW brass wants me to come out and do. They want me to sit here and kiss your ass just like they’re doing on social media. They want me to hype you up. They want me to tell you how good of a champion you are and how much you deserved it. That’s what they want because they know that nobody else is going to say that shit about you except the retards you run around. Nobody still knows who the fuck you are. Nobody cares about your title win, because they’re more concerned with why I didn’t win it and more concerned with making fun of me for not winning. You know why that is?”

“Cosmo moves the needle. Ashley Williams doesn’t move shit, except her mouth where she says the same stuff every single week. The same shit she accuses me of, but you know why I’m forced to say the same things over and over? Because Ashley Williams can’t get a promo out about me until the day before the show, and her personality is so bland that there’s only a handful of shit to say about her. That’s why. It’s because she gives nobody any material because her ONLY character trait is: I’m a wrestler and I’m a lesbian.”

“That’s it. Every week it’s the same thing. Every week it’s her going to some press conference the XHW has to pay people to show up at. Every week it’s some talk show that nobody is watching. Every week it’s some radio show that nobody is listening to. If that’s what the people and the brass of XHW like? Then so be it, but that isn’t what I’m going to be. And if XHW wants me to sit there and tell Ashley Williams about how good she is, and about how wrong I was about her, and they were upset because I said she didn’t deserve it.”

Bringing one hand up to his other, he began motioning as if he was winding up a toy and slowly his middle finger raised up.

“Fuck you. Professional wrestling isn’t a safe space, you dyke snowflake. You can complain about me being mean, that’s the way it is. As many people who wants to tell me how long they’ve been doing this, they can’t tell me how to act when I get a live microphone in front of me. In wrestling, people are going to say some mean things about you. I’m sorry to spoil that for you, Ashley and for that matter the rest of XHW. Also! Spoiler alert! People are going to say shit about you that isn’t true!”

Mocking shock, Cosmo made his lips into a perfect “o” as he brought his hands up to his cheeks like he was in complete shock.

“Amazing concept, right? Amazing that you would use the term “mean” in professional wrestling. But Ashley, that’s the type of person you are. If people aren’t telling you how good you are constantly, you bitch and whine and complain that your opponent isn’t giving you enough respect, well guess what? I don’t give a FUCK if you beat me in six seconds this week. You don’t get my respect. That bullshit I posted on Twitter? You were too stupid to read it as sarcasm, because everyone on the internet knew you didn’t deserve that. But I know, you have people in your corner who will tell you everything you want to hear. You’ve got that dumb bitch Angelica Vaughn who can’t keep my name out of her mouth who will tell you how good you are.”

“You’ve got Wulf, who is one of the biggest losers in wrestling telling you how good you are. You’ve got XHW who is telling you how good you are, but outside of that? What have you got? Have you got anyone else? You don’t. So no, I don’t respect you. I never will respect you. If I lose to you, I don’t care what it makes me look like because I tell you how big of a loser you are. YOU. DON’T. DESERVE. SHIT. Just in case the XHW doesn’t hear that. I’ll say it again. YOU. DON’T. DESERVE. SHIT.”

“I’ve done everything right but kiss ass in this company, Ashley. I’ve promoted XHW with everything I have, where has it gotten me? I’m not featured nearly as often as I should be. I’m not given the same opportunities as everyone else. I’m not tweeted by the XHW account, but you are. Since this company opened, every day I am out there promoting, and I don’t mean radio shows and other shit that you do that nobody listens to. I’m posting on Twitter. I’m getting my promotional’s out there—which by the way are always the most viewed and most talked about.”

“Every week I am going above and beyond, and all I get is brought down by you, but yet you are the one telling me on Twitter that I’m just burying you every chance I get. That’s all I hear, bury, bury, bury. But that’s the thing. You lot? You don’t pay attention. You don’t see what’s going on in my life because you refuse to do your research. There’s a reason people are tweeting that they stand with me. There’s a reason more people care about me than they do you. They see the real me, they know what I have to go through just to be in this business…But you don’t.”

“Part of me realizes that it doesn’t matter what I do for the upcoming Fallout, that something will happen and I’ll still end up on the bottom…If that’s the case then so be it because I’ll be damned if I’m just going to lay down. Not when people from all over in other companies are saying they stand with me, and they know who SHOULD be the rightful champion. No..You don’t get my respect…You don’t get my kind words…You don’t even get the chance to earn that. Because no matter what you do, the only people who will respect you as champion is your little loser clan. If that’s the case? Have fun being a faux-champion because no matter what, everyone knows that with a title or without a title—Cosmo Cooper is the BEST WRESTLER on the XHW roster and nobody else doesn’t even come close.”

“It figures that Ashley would be mad that I would cash in my Medal of Honor only a week removed from the championship match, shows what kind of fighting champion she is. Let her whine and bitch about it, just like she whines and bitches about how mean I am to her. I cashed it in because I had a lot to say…To you, Ash…To the XHW…And I will continue to be the most hated man in XHW. I’ll continue to get the short end of the stick despite working harder than EVERYONE else and not getting any credit for it. I’ll continue to do that…With our without the championship. Even if you manage to beat me this week, Ashley…I’ll still be showing you up each and every week. Because I’ll always be promoting the company instead of myself. I’ll always be the hardest worker in the room, and I don’t need to join 50 companies to do it. I’ll do it until XHW has no choice but to recognize me.”

“With our without the title, I am still the main event. I’m still the one who got this company to where it is. I’m still the one who people support despite me being the biggest prick in this company. I don’t play nice…I’m going to continue to not play nice…and XHW? If you don’t like it?”

Cosmo looked smug.

“Fire me, bitch.”
Back to top Go down

Tales From Monmouth County: Ashley Williams Needs A Fucking Safe Space
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1