Xtreme Honor Wrestling

New to the site? Like what you see? Register today and Sign Your Contract with us! You won't regret it! Let's make history.

NOW RECRUITING! JOIN US TODAY!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
CLICK "PORTAL" TO GO TO THE MAIN SITE!
Top posting users this week
Latest topics
» debut of Kyle Ohio
by Kyle Ohio Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:28 pm

» last chance
by Ezekiel Fenix Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 pm

» Revelation
by Sapphire Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 pm

» Hypnotized by serpent's eyes
by Angelica Vaughn Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:44 pm

» Truth of the matter
by Blaze Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:57 pm

Upcoming Schedule

6/3/17 FALLOUT

Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut

6/10/17 FALLOUT

Kay Yeager Coliseum in Wichita Falls, Texas

6/18/17 BROKEN CREED

Dee Events Center in Ogden, Utah

XHW Twitter Feed
Affiliates
SKYFIRE WrestlingEHWFEWC360 WrestlingWWE17
Affiliate with us!
Xtreme Honor Wrestling

Share | 

A New Trios World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MattAngel

PostSubject: A New Trios World    Fri May 26, 2017 10:09 am

(We open up outside of the Whitehouse in Washington, DC. Where we are a tour of the White House being presented. As we pan around we see a busy street full of tourists and full of high security levels standing guard. Standing on his own looking at the Whitehouse we see Matt Angel, standing tall with some black jeans and black hoody with a snapback covering his long hair)

"So here we are people the capitol of the United States where the powers that be of the entire nation make all the decisions. Where all the decisions are to be made against anyone foreign or domestic intend to hurt our great nation. It's a great city. However I'm not here just to be a tourist. I'm here to be a part of something special. Xtreme Hardcore Wrestling will present and Trios tag team championship. Three members of the XHW roster will become the new XHW trios champions. These members can be anyone who has the fire in them to win. These embers can not only can be men inside the ring, but also can be women. Which means it can be an inter-gender Trios team. Which is fine by me because I consider myself to be a hybrid of skills and abilities. One of those abilities is to be able to adapt."

(Matt pauses as he allows passersby)

"The ability to adapt is something unique in a person it cannot be trained into you. It can only be born of you. And people I was born to do great things. The Trios tournament is one of them and I'm going to take this match to it's very highest. Now this match isn't all about me. It's about my team and what were going to do."

(Matt pauses)

"My team and I are relatively new to XHW and are the unknowns. But the three of us will make a name for ourselves. Myself, Will Nielson and Cynthia Synn are going to show the world that even the weirdest and the unpopular can be great."

(Matt tilt his head to the right with his snapback still on his head)
"But let me direct my attention to our opponents, Fenix, Ewyn Bond and Ambrose Kingsley have a big test ahead of them. Those three are going to eat some dust once we have our hands raised high."

(Matt pauses)

"Once we beat you three then people will start to believe in us. That we can take the Trios championship and make it worth something. We fight with our hearts and we bleed for it. Everyone else is just looking for a quick payday. That's fine for them but I'm making history. I could have went to MMA route after when KCW was shut down. But I stayed because I love the wrestling business."

(Matt smirks)

"So our opponents will need to keep their eyes on all of us because I intend to showcase my abilities. My abilities of kicking ass and winning gold. So on that note I'll see you all soon."

(Matt Angel walks off into the grounds of the White House as the scene ends)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A New Trios World
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1