Xtreme Honor Wrestling

New to the site? Like what you see? Register today and Sign Your Contract with us! You won't regret it! Let's make history.

NOW RECRUITING! JOIN US TODAY!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
CLICK "PORTAL" TO GO TO THE MAIN SITE!
Top posting users this week
Latest topics
» debut of Kyle Ohio
by Kyle Ohio Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:28 pm

» last chance
by Ezekiel Fenix Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 pm

» Revelation
by Sapphire Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 pm

» Hypnotized by serpent's eyes
by Angelica Vaughn Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:44 pm

» Truth of the matter
by Blaze Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:57 pm

Upcoming Schedule

6/3/17 FALLOUT

Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut

6/10/17 FALLOUT

Kay Yeager Coliseum in Wichita Falls, Texas

6/18/17 BROKEN CREED

Dee Events Center in Ogden, Utah

XHW Twitter Feed
Affiliates
SKYFIRE WrestlingEHWFEWC360 WrestlingWWE17
Affiliate with us!
Xtreme Honor Wrestling

Share | 

Trios and changes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DouglasArmatage

PostSubject: Trios and changes   Fri May 26, 2017 2:20 pm

(Douglas jogs up the canyon trail in the Hollywood Hills sweat covering his body as he runs the last few feet to the top. Stopping he he takes some deep breaths and a drink from the water bottle in his hand. He stops and looks over the scene out at the ocean and the setting sun.)

Douglas: Damn that is a beautiful site right there isn’t it I knew moving to LA was a good choice and this right here is why I did it. I do have to say though I seem to be missing something and I wasn’t able to really put my finger on it till this week. Focus I have been missing the focus I had when I first came here to the states. I don’t know if its because I found something else my heart wants more then whats in that ring or if I just haven't felt like myself lately. That however is going to change and it starts at XHW this week in my Trios match. I am not sure what happened but it seems Jacob Steele is intent on putting me across that ring against people I call friends. Maybe he hates me maybe h wants to single me out for punishment or what ever so that left me one choice and that was to form an alliance with Sapphire who honestly I respect a ton and Adrien Pierce the man who beat me out for the championship that should be around my waist right now.

(Picking up a rock Douglas sends it flying into the canyon below.)

Douglas: You know that is how I felt recently about my career that someone else had control and just sent me flying into the abyss below and could care less where I landed. I let that happen because I laid there like a rock while they picked me up and chucked me away. Well  that all changes and it changes this Sunday.

The Bearded Army has always stood by each other Angie is my little sister and look at what she has accomplished. Wulf is my brother and look what he has done. I am proud to call them family and I am proud to face them in that ring because I know they will challenge me and push me to give my best.  

I am done however being nice and showering my opponents with praise. Yes I respect them but now its my time. I am here to show them just what Bearded Army Strong is and what I plan on doing. I have been quiet I have been passive but now I am standing up and ready to to crow loud and beat my chest and show them what I mean. This week is just the start be ready because next week I will be on the war path and god forgive and save anyone who gets in my way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Trios and changes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1