Xtreme Honor Wrestling

New to the site? Like what you see? Register today and Sign Your Contract with us! You won't regret it! Let's make history.

NOW RECRUITING! JOIN US TODAY!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
CLICK "PORTAL" TO GO TO THE MAIN SITE!
Top posting users this week
Latest topics
» debut of Kyle Ohio
by Kyle Ohio Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:28 pm

» last chance
by Ezekiel Fenix Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 pm

» Revelation
by Sapphire Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 pm

» Hypnotized by serpent's eyes
by Angelica Vaughn Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:44 pm

» Truth of the matter
by Blaze Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:57 pm

Upcoming Schedule

6/3/17 FALLOUT

Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut

6/10/17 FALLOUT

Kay Yeager Coliseum in Wichita Falls, Texas

6/18/17 BROKEN CREED

Dee Events Center in Ogden, Utah

XHW Twitter Feed
Affiliates
SKYFIRE WrestlingEHWFEWC360 WrestlingWWE17
Affiliate with us!
Xtreme Honor Wrestling

Share | 

Introduction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob Steele
Admin

PostSubject: Introduction Thread   Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:16 am

Get to know the people you're going to be working close to!

Tell us a little about yourself!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xhwrestling16.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:50 pm

Hey all,

I'm Jon, I've been doing this for about 14-15 years now. My style varies to which fed I am in but I enjoy every aspect of writing and have my whole life. I love developing characters and breathing life into them.

I am a Director of Sports Broadcasting for a small college, I graduated in 2012 with a degree in Mass Communications and currently working on my masters degree in teacher leadership. I hope to one day be an educator.

In my spare time I enjoy watching wrestling, playing basketball, reading and traveling.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:34 pm

Hey everyone.

Name's Leigh, I come from the UK so you'll have to bear with me if Ash accidentally uses a British term (Why I insist on playing an American girl is beyond me but I love her)

I've been e-fedding since around 2008 after mainly RPing in Harry Potter based fandoms but I absolutely love wrestling RPs now and they are now my preferred places to write.

I'm gonna show my age now but I've been watching wrestling since 1990 and my first PPV was Wrestlemania 6, it's now been many years but I still watch the damn thing LOL (Card carrying WWE Netword subscriber here!)

Cannot wait to work with you fine people!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dillion Kruger

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:15 pm

Name is Ben but I go sometimes by Drake.. (Last Name) Been around off and on. When I took off for ten years I've always wanted to come back but with working, school and other things.. I never had time. Been back now for 7 plus years.. but never really found a good spot to stay.. PLaces come and go plus the bullying these days is bad. Anyways.. place looks good so why not. cant wait to get going here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buffy Roxxon

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:04 pm

Okay, I'm going to go ahead and introduce myself as I work on the character stuff. Doing some cuts because I'm using a non-wrestler pic base, making a banner, and putting together an entrance video ...on top of doing the logistics of the app.

I'm a guy who RP's as a woman, sometimes for challenge of writing a believable woman in the wrestling industry because real wrestling is only just now finding out that it adds variety to the product...and sometimes because I'm a total perv who likes writing about attractive women not wearing too much clothing #nocatfish It is a fucking tightrope. Anyways, I've been at this for quite a few years now. It will be 20 in 2021.

This is mostly a placeholder while I get all my media together, but also wanted to say to the fed head: don't listen to twitter. We NEED new e-feds right now doing DIFFERENT things. As something of a journeyman, I can say that some, NOT ALL, of the established feds are somewhat tough to break into for a number of different reasons. Some are set in their ways with booking and storylines to where they get repetitive. Others are SO niche that it is hard to jump on. And then there are the few and far between that are just plain clique-y; not apart of the group or doing something different, you just don't belong. I, PERSONALLY feel that feds have gotten stale for these reasons ...and that twitter is SOMETIMES used to discourage deviation or variety. Don't get me wrong, it is also a very useful tool and works as a good sound off.

Just don't take everything they are telling you as gospel. For example, the "I don't join feds that haven't been around for one year" thing. That is somewhat of a fabrication. The truth is this: after 3-5 solid shows, handlers will start taking notice and join. There are two factors in this. The first is that by that point, your core will be interacting and having fun on twitter, making others take notice and WANTING to be involved in that. Second is that it is merely trial by fire; CAN he get a fed off the ground without getting discouraged and giving up; CAN he make a small roster work? Also, many burn out after the first or second show.

My point is this: if you build it they will come ...so don't stress out about it. You are clearly a guy who is determined to make this work and that will get you your core. You got this, so there is no need to trip about a troll on your chatbox or rant on early skepticism or post straight advertisements to your boards over and over again because it can be construed negatively. The easiest fix for that last one is any time there is straight news, an RP, a new roster member, or you want to show off fed information, TWEET THAT stuff ...giving them reason to be intrigued rather than straight "join my fed" posts. A confident fed head lets the concept speak for itself. One straight advertisement a day doesn't hurt ...but you don't need to do anymore than that because AGAIN, you got this. You have the vision and the determination, so no need to stress.

This fed is going to be great and any (not so constructive) critics you do have, you are going to shut up because you are the one with the vision for their fed, they aren't. I'm excited to get started.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Steele
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:45 pm

It's an honor to meet all of you and those who haven't quite made it to the introduction thread. I'm happy to meet people from all over the world and get to know the people behind their characters.

Just a quick bit about me. My real name is Shawn and I've been in feds since 2008. I was a wrestling fan back in the day, but the only thing that has interested me was LU. I haven't watched wrestling in a while, but if I did it'd probably be that. I really enjoy writing and seeing how people develop their characters. It's a lot more enjoyable to me now than RPing which I don't mind doing ocasionally. I've been away from feds for several months but am highly motivated to get this going and create a fun, new and exciting community for all to participate in. If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask!

And Veronica, what's your real name? I want to say I really appreciate you being open and honest about that. It's been rough for me making the change from what I'm used to to give people what they're mostly used to while keeping some of what I like. I do want to be different and I do want that new feel of a fed to wash over people so everyone's not so picky about what they want.

As for the twitter side of things, I miss when everything was on roughkut or efed voting sites. Those were the days. But times have changed and that's just something to get used to. New to twitter with efeds so I've never really known how to approach it but you've definitely opened my eyes about it.

It's not just going to be me shutting the critics and doubters up, it's all of us together. This is a team effort and we're in this together! I look forward to working with all of you.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:07 pm

Might as well come out to then...I'm a guy playing a girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Steele
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:11 pm

Ashley Williams wrote:
Might as well come out to then...I'm a guy playing a girl.
Nothing wrong with that at all! I'm sure it's a challenge trying to RP as a woman haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:28 pm

I firmly agree with Buffy. This isn't the type of fed I usually join. I've been in feds writing 10k a week of character development where promo doesn't really matter. Been in bi-weekly feds where promo is weighed more heavily than everything else, been in micro-feds with both.

I love stepping out of my comfort zone and challenging myself. Don't be afraid to try different things.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:47 am

Hello. My name is Paul Heyman Jacob. If you know the character Kaji Fireson, you've heard of me. I have about a dozen other characters, but none of them are really as well-known as Kaji, who was my first and debuted in December 2005.

I've been out of the game since August, but I've been lurking for a while. Kind of hoping a smaller, less intense fed will be a good way to work my way back into things.

A bit ironic that I go from a monthly fed to a weekly one, but hey, we'll see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaden_Kessler

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:11 am

Hey whats up. My name is Mike and I've been rping since probably 97 or 98. I'm what you probably call the 'old guard' of efedding. Not very many of us around any more. I am 31 with kids.

I was well known around the world of roughkut as myself (Mike Nelson) and my old fed UECW (Ultimate Elite Championship Wrestling) was inducted to their HOF. I used to run around with the likes of Axle Vengeance (Alex Dillinger) and Ace Static if you know or have heard of them then you should probably know me.

I was a part of one of the hottest efeds last year called Honor Wrestling where we held that fed along with Legacy Wrestling and Pride Wrestling. Yes, I was running three feds at once lol. I now for the time being head Honor Wrestling but will actually be leaving the fed and handing the reigns over to someone else shortly.

Kaden is my primary characters and can be very mean so please don't take anything I say IC to heart as it's just the character. If you have any storyline or angle ideas let me know. Or have any questions just ask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelica Vaughn

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:00 am

So, figured it's time to properly introduce myself.
My name is Nils, from Belgium (the European country, not the city in Wisconsin... just so we're clear). WHich means, yes, I'm not a native speaker. I'm 26 y/o and have been e-fedding for almost half my life now, I think I started in 2004.
I'm currently also fedhead at another place, but thought it'd be fun to just be a member somewhere else, and get to know the landscape a bit more. Fellow XHW member Wulf Erikson brought this place to my attention, and I liked what I saw, so decided to join up.
I look forward to getting to know an entirely new cast of characters. While Angelica will definitely be my 'side-piece' for now, I do intend to do as well as I can with her, as I have big plans. I prefer to write RP's that are grounded in realism, and I usually employ quite some side-characters as well. I hope I can keep up with the rest, because I've only ever been in 2 feds before, and have been at my other one since 2011. While that means we have a good thing going there, it also means I've been pretty isolated from the rest of the fedding landscape. Time to venture into the unknown...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Goodish

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:26 pm

I'm an alien playing a human being
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WulfErikson

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:42 pm

Hey, seriously late to the party on this one!

I'm Chad, nice to meet you all. I was doing this e-fedding thing back in 2007 then had a LOOOOONG break. Just came back to it earlier this year. Totally at random. I saw that the landscape had changed and that the Twitter thing had really taken off, and I wanted to see if I could still cut it in the new environment. That remains to be seen, but I am definitely having a blast!

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Wed May 03, 2017 2:27 pm

Eyyyyy. I'm Ash, I am thirty years old and I am a chick. I know some of you and some of you probably know me. If you see the name Keegan Ryan floating about that's me. Anyways, I bring you my adorable little cosplaying, video gaming loving flower name Tiffany Sinclair. I originally created Tiffany for a sole purpose of managing my other character but now I have her sprout out as a wrestler and so far I am having fun as her.

I have been rping since December of '01 but took some break here and there. I don't watch wrestling as much as I used to because of work but I do keep up with it via online and what not.

But, yeah that is all hope to work with you all and have a great experience here Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Wed May 03, 2017 2:45 pm

Tiffany Sinclair wrote:
Eyyyyy. I'm Ash, I am thirty years old and I am a chick. I know some of you and some of you probably know me. If you see the name Keegan Ryan floating about that's me. Anyways, I bring you my adorable little cosplaying, video gaming loving flower name Tiffany Sinclair. I originally created Tiffany for a sole purpose of managing my other character but now I have her sprout out as a wrestler and so far I am having fun as her.

I have been rping since December of '01 but took some break here and there. I don't watch wrestling as much as I used to because of work but I do keep up with it via online and what not.

But, yeah that is all hope to work with you all and have a great experience here Smile

Ashley absolutely loves video games so she'd love to meet Tiff! Warning, she's a PS4 girl...You're gonna have a great time here btw, Jake knows exactly how to write a character and also how to push one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Steele
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Wed May 03, 2017 3:41 pm

Ashley Williams wrote:
Tiffany Sinclair wrote:

Ashley absolutely loves video games so she'd love to meet Tiff! Warning, she's a PS4 girl...You're gonna have a great time here btw, Jake knows exactly how to write a character and also how to push one.
Thank you!! Although, being an Xbox One guy I'm a little saddened to hear about this PS4 thing.. Haha.  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ashley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Wed May 03, 2017 3:43 pm

Jacob Steele wrote:
Ashley Williams wrote:
Tiffany Sinclair wrote:

Thank you!! Although, being an Xbox One guy I'm a little saddened to hear about this PS4 thing.. Haha.  Laughing

Been Sony since day 1 I'm afraid. Got the PlayStation in 1996 when I was just a little lad. Been a fan ever since. Doesn't mean I haven't owned a Microsoft system though, had the X-Box and the 360 and am looking at getting a One.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Steele
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Wed May 03, 2017 3:49 pm

Ashley Williams wrote:
Jacob Steele wrote:
Ashley Williams wrote:
Tiffany Sinclair wrote:

Been Sony since day 1 I'm afraid. Got the PlayStation in 1996 when I was just a little lad. Been a fan ever since. Doesn't mean I haven't owned a Microsoft system though, had the X-Box and the 360 and am looking at getting a One.
Yeah I had the PlayStation when I was younger too, but been with Xbox since I was 13? So like 10 years or probably longer.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Wed May 03, 2017 3:54 pm

Jacob Steele wrote:
Ashley Williams wrote:
Jacob Steele wrote:
Ashley Williams wrote:
Tiffany Sinclair wrote:

Yeah I had the PlayStation when I was younger too, but been with Xbox since I was 13? So like 10 years or probably longer.

TBF, X-Box Live wipes the floor with PSN

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Steele
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Wed May 03, 2017 4:09 pm

Ashley Williams wrote:
Jacob Steele wrote:
Ashley Williams wrote:
Jacob Steele wrote:
Ashley Williams wrote:
Tiffany Sinclair wrote:

TBF, X-Box Live wipes the floor with PSN
That's very true. All I like about PlayStation anymore is it's exclusive games.
Back to top Go down
iDEVEREAUX.

PostSubject: Evening.   Wed May 10, 2017 9:07 pm

Good Evening everyone! I'll try to make a pretty brief introduction, won't keep you too long here. The name is Michael, 28 [recently turned] have been doing the efed thing since about 2008. I started on what I believe was Geocities if anyone is familiar with that. It was WCW based and for the life of me that's all I remember. I eventually moved onto the golden era of efeds MSN Groups. Miss those days. I was just about to go to high school when I started and doing some roleplaying actually helped improve my writing skills in school. Imagine that. Between now and 2008 I was on and off with this hobby, no matter how many times you quit you always come back to it.

A little more about myself, I'm into music, video games [PS4] and of course wrestling. I'm a restaurant manager, going to school for business management and also going to be doing real estate. Yes, pretty busy. Once things die down a bit I will continue to do what I have really wanted to do and that is become a professional wrestler. I have a few beginner courses down already, but I still have much to do which is why it is on the back burner for now.

Anyways, that is enough about me right now. I am looking forward to working with you all and excited to make some memories and get back into this again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Kelly

PostSubject: Intro   Thu May 11, 2017 8:37 pm

Hey guys, the name is Mike and I am relatively new to fedding in general. I have been fedding for about 4 months now and I love feedback/ criticism that others give. I feel that it only improves my work as a writer and a fedder. So I handle Michael Kelly/Adeline La Roux across 4 feds and have been having a blast. I've learned a lot from the short time that I've been writing so if anyone wants any feedback with their promo/angle or if they just want to talk I'm here. I'm usually more on twitter than actual forums so it's best to message me there. I'm a friendly soul OOC, I promise. Not sure how to end this so have a good one guys!

Adeline's Twitter: @LaRouxForYou
Michael's Twitter: @LiifeOfKelly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ewan Boyd

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Thu May 11, 2017 9:47 pm

Guess I should formally introduce myself. My name is Logan, and I'm a high school teacher. I've been around efedding for a few years, and I've been looking to stick with a certain character. Up until this point, however, I haven't been able to find the right fit of character/fed. Ewan Boyd is my newest creation, and something I hope people find enjoyable. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lowl1fe

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Fri May 12, 2017 4:06 pm

Sup. I'm Atom. i been around . along time. Love this game. I handle in Union Battleground also.

Diggin' the look and environment of this place. Hope to do good things. Very open minded and down to work with anyone on just about anything...

Introduction Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next