Xtreme Honor Wrestling

New to the site? Like what you see? Register today and Sign Your Contract with us! You won't regret it! Let's make history.

NOW RECRUITING! JOIN US TODAY!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
CLICK "PORTAL" TO GO TO THE MAIN SITE!
Top posting users this week
Latest topics
» debut of Kyle Ohio
by Kyle Ohio Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:28 pm

» last chance
by Ezekiel Fenix Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 pm

» Revelation
by Sapphire Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 pm

» Hypnotized by serpent's eyes
by Angelica Vaughn Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:44 pm

» Truth of the matter
by Blaze Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:57 pm

Upcoming Schedule

6/3/17 FALLOUT

Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut

6/10/17 FALLOUT

Kay Yeager Coliseum in Wichita Falls, Texas

6/18/17 BROKEN CREED

Dee Events Center in Ogden, Utah

XHW Twitter Feed
Affiliates
SKYFIRE WrestlingEHWFEWC360 WrestlingWWE17
Affiliate with us!
Xtreme Honor Wrestling

Share | 

Alterior Motives

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaze

PostSubject: Alterior Motives   Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:30 pm

“Well that's...interesting.”

That's all he could muster as he sat back in his leather recliner after viewing a promo done by one of his opponents this week. Michael Kelly of Bad Moon Rising.

“Now, don't get me wrong. I knew when I decided to embarrass and humble Wulf Erikson in front of the entire world, that there be some sort of consequences. That, at the very least I would experience a certain amount of push back from his buddies.”

He leans forward again, but doesn't appear much more engaged than when he was laying back.

“Michael Kelly was the first of the group to acknowledge the incident. Even before Wulf himself. I’ll tell you one thing, that speaks volumes. Michael Kelly truly has his friend’s ‘back’. He is fully prepared to go to war for Wulf Erikson in the name of revenge. To destroy me. To humble me. To beat me in a manner similar to what befell Wulf just last week.

Let me first say, that is honourable. It is also predictable. However, it is also foolish. You see, much like your pal, Wulf Erikson…”

That sadistic smirk finds its way onto Blaze’s face. It's beginning to become a trademark of his. He slowly, menacingly stands up from the recliner as his face inches awkwardly close to the camera.

“You have no idea who you are dealing with.”

He swiftly turns his head from the camera, walking towards a nearby window. It is at this time that we get a closer, and more in-depth look at his surroundings. It's most likely his home, as there is much furniture. Surround sound system, bookcases, a leather loveseat and sofa, and so on. Blaze approaches the nearby bay window, a ray of moonlight illuminating the first few feet in front of the window.

“Not that is anything new. My career has been made on the backs of others own faults. On their over-inflated egos and preconceived notions of who they are dealing with. I am no underdog, but I am thrust into that role so often, even at this stage of my career.

Don't get me wrong, I realize you have already admitted that I am talented. Let's not kid ourselves, though. You certainly have your opinions on me. You may realize my skill, but you have other notions of who you believe I am. I attacked your buddy, so that set you off.

You believe I am this egomaniacal fool, don't you? You believe I came in too hot and attacked someone more established than myself and basically stepped in a huge pile. You believe I do not realize what I did.

And that…”

He turns from the window, once again facing the camera. His smirk remains.

“That, is where you are wrong, Michael. That is the mistake you've made. You don't realize the lengths I will go to. You can't fathom the demon that I truly am.

Honestly? What I did to Wulf Erikson last week?

People can defame me for it. They can say it was heinous and it was this and it was that. They called it despicable and disgusting.”

He chuckles, and shakes his head.

“It was nothing.”

He continues to shake his head, slowly.

“That was nothing more than an appetizer. A sample of things to come. I only sent a message to Wulf and the frauds that are like him. To show that his world, not in any way, is easy or joyful. It's full of pain and suffering.”

He closes his eyes, and takes a deep breath.

“It's exhilarating showing you all that simple fact of life. Wulf’s whole way of life is nothing more than a lie. He needs to be shown the true way. I will drag the dark side out of him. I guarantee it.

With all that being said, Michael...your words don't impress me. It's exactly what I expected from you. It's your friend. You want revenge. I just thought I would like to tell you, this isn't going to play out like you hope.

See, I'm not that dense, Michael. I realize full well that you and the rest of your little group are going to be gunning for me. Looking to put me down. Put me out. Show me that Bad Moon Rising is not to be trifled with. It's a great concept, I won't lie. But sadly, it isn't going to occur.

I'm just getting started here in XHW. People have already tossed me under the bus. Thrown me away like yesterday's newspaper. Forgotten that I even still compete, in most circles, at least.

It's sickening. It's degrading. It's...it's everything you will claim that I am. The sad part of all of this is...that, well...you aren't wrong about me. I am all of those hateful things. The problem is, you fail to realize why I am all those horrible things. You can’t begin to fathom the origins of the devil that stands before you. You cannot understand the reasons why I have become the dangerous and unpredictable man that I have. You fail to realize that there is a method to my madness. Unfortunately for you, you have no way of truly comprehending any of this until you step into the lion’s den with me. Until you come face to face with me that you truly realize it isn't me that's in way over their head.

But rather, it's you.

Don't fret, you will find all of this out first hand, on Fallout.”

He begins pacing back and forth, and he lets out a sigh.

“Now, for the third team. I am not going to lie. I haven't seen much from them; haven't heard much from them, either. As far as I can tell they are as thrown together as my team, yet they were able to pull out a win last week just the same.

That's not a bad thing, necessarily. Saying I haven't known much of you isn't exactly an insult. In fact, it could work more in their favour, if anything. With Bad Moon Rising, I know what I am getting into. I know who they are; I know what they are. I know that because of my actions last week, they are gunning for my head.

Don't get me wrong, I'm perfectly fine with that. In a way, it's exactly what I've been looking for. But this other team of Neilson, Angel, and Fenix? I'm not so sure. They may be the wildcard. The unknown variable. They could easily throw a wrench into my plans. So don't, for a second, doubt that I recognize these three as key components in this match.”

A knock on the door is heard. As Blaze turns, he sees the beautiful, slender body of his girlfriend, Akasha Monroe, step in. She was wearing a black dress that just barely reaches to cover everything. She tilts her head sideways.

“What are you doing?”

Blaze looked confused by the question. In fact, he hadn't even been aware that she was home.

“Well uh.”

“Talking shit.” She interrupts.

“What?”

“That's what you are doing. Talking shit about your opponents. I thought you were better than this, Bryan. I mean, I know you feel the need to constantly validate yourself and maybe even a need to be hated but honestly? You don't need it. You are the most talented man I've ever met in this business and I know that's more than enough to get you by; more than enough to be successful. You don't need all this.”

“I do, actually. Do you really know what I'm trying to do?”

Akasha nods.

“Yes, actually, I do. It's admirable, it really is. You are trying to change the landscape. You are trying to shift the paradigm that has taken over Professional Wrestling and has taken from it. I totally understand. Did you really need to attack Wulf last week?”

Blaze nods. He looks dead serious, now.

“Absolutely. I've already spoken on it. It is necessary. Wulf brings down this sport. His antics are pathetic. He is a damn fool and a damn joke. He needs to be stopped.”

“And everyone else in the match? You've practically ignored most of them.”

He paused. He knew it was true. There was really no denying it.

“Yeah.”

Akasha rolled her eyes.

“That it?”

Blaze looked annoyed. He rolled his eyes as well.

“What do you want from me? I mean really, Akasha. I figured out of everyone, you would at least get it. You would understand my motivations and my ambitions.”

Akasha shook her head. She was disappointed.

“Yes, I do understand.”

She inched closer to him. Her tone was soft, he touch was gentle.

“But, that doesn't mean I always necessarily agree. You do need to watch Wulf. You need to watch the rest if his team. You need to watch the other team. All of them are threats in their own way. Also, this crusade you are on...what's it all about?”

“It's about what is right. It's about finally getting my due for once. I've been dIcked around by just about every company I have worked for. I'm not about to allow it to happen again. In attacking proactively. I'm making sure nobody can deny me. That nobody can question my legitimacy.”

Akasha smiled. She understood the real issue at play.

“Nobody ever could.”

That was all that was needed. They would share a moment, but it was cut short by a text message. Akasha peered at Blaze’s phone.

“Bryan? Who is Heather?”

Blaze turned pale. He was afraid of this day and everything that came with it. He sighed heavily as he looked into Akasha’s piercing blue eyes.

“My daughter.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Alterior Motives
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Honor Wrestling :: Saturday Night Fallout :: Roleplays/Promos-
Jump to: