Xtreme Honor Wrestling

New to the site? Like what you see? Register today and Sign Your Contract with us! You won't regret it! Let's make history.

NOW RECRUITING! JOIN US TODAY!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
CLICK "PORTAL" TO GO TO THE MAIN SITE!
Top posting users this week
Latest topics
» debut of Kyle Ohio
by Kyle Ohio Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:28 pm

» last chance
by Ezekiel Fenix Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 pm

» Revelation
by Sapphire Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 pm

» Hypnotized by serpent's eyes
by Angelica Vaughn Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:44 pm

» Truth of the matter
by Blaze Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:57 pm

Upcoming Schedule

6/3/17 FALLOUT

Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut

6/10/17 FALLOUT

Kay Yeager Coliseum in Wichita Falls, Texas

6/18/17 BROKEN CREED

Dee Events Center in Ogden, Utah

XHW Twitter Feed
Affiliates
SKYFIRE WrestlingEHWFEWC360 WrestlingWWE17
Affiliate with us!
Xtreme Honor Wrestling

Share | 

Promoting the Rule of Three

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trixie

PostSubject: Promoting the Rule of Three   Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:41 pm

INT. TRIXIE'S GARDEN- LAS VEGAS, NEVADA.

ON-CAMERA

TRIXIE:
"Succubus. Welcome to XHW I guess?

In this company, there is only one Trixie. Because as I looked over you on what is available on the internet, I just see you as trying to be me. Trying to be Trixie here and I hate to tell you but that position has been filled. Be as sultry as you want, I do not swing that way.

But sadly this match is a triple threat match. See XHW seem to really have a thing for three's. Trios matches putting me with people I've defeated and now this match up, Sapphire and me in yet another triple threat match. I do hope they recognize that I may be getting just a little tired of that and would much prefer to showcase my talents individually instead of being subjected to more work for the same pay.

Triple Threats aren't easy by any means and I'm much more inclined to taking on Sapphire one on one, taking on this hulk of a woman and making her tap out to my armbar. Superkicking her knee out from under her and claiming the victory. Rectifying the loss in my debut obviously driving me to win this complicated match and I'm not about to let another one end up a loss because of Trixie wannabe, Succubus.

Sapphire knows the sting of mismatched trios and unsupportive partners who take the loss for you, let's look at the bigger picture here. I and Sapphire did not lose our matches so I'm fully going out here to say that Douglas and Cass were the boys who ate defeat, not us. Yes I did just support Sapphire then.

Because I don't believe this match should ever be tagged "Bouncing Back from losses", because we didn't. Instead I'm rewriting the tagline for this match:

"With Trixie and Sapphire clearly two distinctive blondes on the XHW Roster, who is going to win on this exchange?"

And I can answer that. I will. I have won triple threat matches, both normal and ladders. This match is all about picking your opportunity. My superkick is a key factor because it isn't hard to hit and unlike the plethora of others who use it, I totally target the entire human body. Like I've mentioned, Sapphire's a strong girl, but superkick to the back of the knee? She's kneeling before me. Superkick to the back of the head? That's pretty much lights out, as we know, the back of the skull is fairly weak.

Succubus obviously isn't excluded. I would like to show her that her 'clever' names for her moves aren't going to help her. This 'cunnilingus' move takes too long to set up where my superkick is simply quick, effective and a raw physics. Force equals mass times acceleration, I can pack a lot of speed into my superkick, along with my mass that just means deadly kicks that take less than a second to connect, Succubus. Triple Threats are all about time efficiency and picking your spot. You can spend a couple seconds, couple tens of seconds even. While I could hit ten superkicks in that time to the head, shoulder, chest, back, knee, ankle, elbow, superkick everything is a philosophy I've learned, don't limit it.

That's why I'm coming into this triple threat match.

To show off why I'm the Prime Girl and powerful. Why the XHW boys upstairs wanted me to appear at Hell From Above and also to show Sapphire how deadly I am without a can pepper spray laying around.

Succubus however, maybe I could pepper spray you, as a welcome to XHW initiation, hey, I did it to Cass.

June, summer, Succubus, Sapphire, SUCCESS.
"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Promoting the Rule of Three
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1