Xtreme Honor Wrestling

New to the site? Like what you see? Register today and Sign Your Contract with us! You won't regret it! Let's make history.

NOW RECRUITING! JOIN US TODAY!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
CLICK "PORTAL" TO GO TO THE MAIN SITE!
Top posting users this week
Latest topics
» debut of Kyle Ohio
by Kyle Ohio Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:28 pm

» last chance
by Ezekiel Fenix Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 pm

» Revelation
by Sapphire Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 pm

» Hypnotized by serpent's eyes
by Angelica Vaughn Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:44 pm

» Truth of the matter
by Blaze Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:57 pm

Upcoming Schedule

6/3/17 FALLOUT

Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut

6/10/17 FALLOUT

Kay Yeager Coliseum in Wichita Falls, Texas

6/18/17 BROKEN CREED

Dee Events Center in Ogden, Utah

XHW Twitter Feed
Affiliates
SKYFIRE WrestlingEHWFEWC360 WrestlingWWE17
Affiliate with us!
Xtreme Honor Wrestling

Share | 

6/3/17 Fallout Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Steele
Admin

PostSubject: 6/3/17 Fallout Results   Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:15 pm

The XHW Logo flashes on the screen and then fades back out.

A video package begins to play, showing a recap of last week’s edition of Fallout.

Footage of Blaise Hunter and Succubus defeating Super Kit Super, Brandon Siomas, and Logan Burgess plays through.

Will Neilson, Matt Angel and Synn are shown defeating Ambrose Kingsley, Ewan Boyd, and Ezekiel Fenix.

Troy Devereaux, Kaz Bonham and Bryan Blaze are shown defeating Chris Matthews, Jacob Cass, and Trixie.

A brief recap of Adrien’s Championship Celebration and Ashley’s Championship Celebration play through.

Bad Moon Rising are shown beating Adrien Pierce, Douglas Armatage and Sapphire.

The video ends with Sapphire looking straight into the camera with a demented look on her face, then fades to black.

“Explode” by Written By Wolves begins to play as the scene fades into the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut. The SOLD OUT crowd is on their feet holding up signs of all kinds, promoting XHW, rooting for the favorite wrestlers, or just random signs they think are funny. Green pyro goes off on the stage and the camera cuts to ringside where Chris Walker and Vincent Price are standing by with their headphones on.

Vincent Price: WELCOME BACK TO THE SIXTH EDITION OF XHW’S WEEKLY SHOW, FALLOUT! I’m here with my partner Chris Walker, bringing you the finest announcing in the business!

Chris Walker: I wouldn’t say the finest… You’re still here…

Vincent Price: Way to kill the mood, man.

Chris Walker: You’ll get over it. Tonight, we are going to have some fun! Xtreme rules are in effect as they should always be and we find out what this ‘Special Opportunity’ is that Jacob Steele has been talking about the past two weeks!

Vincent Price: We will also find out who the winners of the ‘Special Opportunity’ are in a 9-Person Trios Match! And in the Main Event, our two Champions face off in a Non-Title match one week after their Celebrations!

Chris Walker: To kick off the night, Super Kit Super and Ambrose Kingsley will go head to head! Then Blaise Hunter looks to continue his hunt against “The Architect” Chris Matthews!

The Mohegan Sun arena crowd POPS as ‘Invincible’ hits the PA system..

Chris Walker: Oh look out, here comes that moronic show pony Wulf Erikson. What is he even doing out here right now? Bryan Blaze is right about him!

The cameras pan around the audience to show a sea of neon green bandanas, and then return back to the stage as the audience ERUPTS when Wulf finally appears on the stage..

Vincent Price: I don’t think that these Connecticut fans agree with you or Blaze, Walker! I can only imagine it’s to talk about what happened last week when Blaze assaulted him!

Wulf doesn’t waste time as he makes his way down the ramp with a stony look of determination on his face, only stopping to slap the outstretched hands.

Chris Walker: These Connecticut fans are idiots..

When Wulf reaches the ringside area, he calls out for a mic, which Vincent Price is only too happy to toss his way..

Vincent Price: I think Wulf Erikson has something to say, Chris.

Chris Walker: Really, Price? What makes you say that?

There is another POP and an annoyed grunt from Chris Walker as Wulf ties his dreadlocks up with the microphone and then makes good use of the skin-the-cat routine to enter the ring, and then he runs the ropes a couple of times before pulling his bandana down around his neck and calling for his music to fade out..

Wulf Erikson: What’s going on, Connecticut?!

Wulf grins at the massive POP he gets and he pulls the mic away from his face, mouthing ‘wow’ as he looks around and gives a thumbs up to the sea of neon green bandanas.

Wulf Erikson: I wanna do a verbal opinion poll here..

The positive fan reaction continues as Wulf speaks..

Wulf Erikson: I want those of you who think that attacking somebody from behind is a perfectly fine, perfectly natural thing to do, to make some noise up in here!

Most sections of the audience pipes right down, save for a few smarky folk who make noise just to be giant pains in the ass..

Wulf Erikson: Hmm. Well that’s not surprising! And now for those of you who believe that it takes one hell of a lazy, sneaky individual to attack somebody from behind, and that I should call that Bryan Blaze son of a bitch out here right now, I want YOU to make some noise!

The Mohegan Sun Arena ERUPTS once again as Wulf encourages them..

Chris Walker: I think our friend Wulf has some kind of death wish, but whatever!

Wulf Erikson: You heard, Connecticut, Blaze! Don’t make me come lookin’ for you back there..be a man for once in your life! Get out here and face a guy one on one! 

“Haunted” by Disturbed booms through the PA system and the crowd erupts with a chorus of boos as they know this signals the arrival of Bryan Blaze...except, it doesn't. As the song continues to play...nothing happens. The crowd calms down a little as the music fades out. Back in the ring, Wulf Erikson paces back and forth, impatiently.

Suddenly, “Haunted” begins to play again. Again, the fans boo loudly but again Blaze doesn't show! Wulf is irate back in the ring as he yells something inaudible but it's more likely voicing frustration on his foe’s absence.

Vincent Price: What on earth is going on? Where is Bryan Blaze?

Chris Walker: Isn't it obvious? He is clearly playing mind games with Wulf. It's clearly working like a charm.

As “Haunted” hits for a third time, the crowd groans. This time however, dressed in a fine Armani suit. He is all smiles, even laughing a little. His mind games seemed to have worked as Wulf seems irate in the ring. Blaze slowly makes his way down the ramp, even taking time to admonish a few rowdy fans on his way. He stops short of the ring, holding up a finger and telling Wulf to wait. He grabs a microphone and hops onto the apron.

Bryan Blaze: Hey Wulf. How's it going? Haha. I know I know. I really did a number on you last week. You want revenge, right? You want to set things right, in your mind. Have you ever stopped and thought. Really though about my motives? I mean, look at you. You may be a great competitor. You may have the ability to steal the show. However all that is thrown out the window because of your silly antics. Because you, Wulf Erikson, are a joke.

Wulf Erikson: Blaze, stop for a second..listen to yourself. Sure, you did a number on me! This is why I called YOU out. As much as you mock and belittle my so-called ‘antics’, you have the cheek to stand there and say that I’m a great competitor, and I have the ability to steal the show? Well I gotta ask..what’s the freakin’ problem?

The crowd roars their approval of Wulf..

Chris Walker: Oh they’re antics. There’s no better way to describe them!

Wulf Erikson: You hear that, Blaze? The sound that this Connecticut crowd is making for me doesn’t sound like no joke..what the hell are you talking about? What is such a joke to you? You know what? It’s YOU who is starting to come off like the joke here!

Blaze smirks and chuckles to himself. He finally enters the ring but doesn't get too close to Wulf.

Bryan Blaze: That’s real cute, Wulf. You know what? I’ll let you in on a little secret. Years ago, when I first started out in this business, I was a lot like you are now. Eager to please the crowd. Nothing else mattered, right? Do it the right way and get the love of the people. What you don't understand yet is that these people are fickle. They will turn on you before you even know it. You don't get that though, do you? So, while I am trying to turn this sport around and make it mean something, you are more than happy to be a glorified show pony. To do your tricks and get your reward. Not worrying about doing anything of any substance; of any value. It's why I am going to put you down, Wulf. You don't deserve to be in the same ring with me.

Wulf appears to have heard enough and drops his mic, taking a wild swing at Blaze, but Blaze ducks and immediately hits the canvas and rolls out of the ring. With Wulf seething, Blaze walks up the ramp with a smug grin on his face. Wulf snarls at Blaze as he bends down to pick up the microphone, watching as he takes his leave up the ramp..

Wulf Erikson: I get it, you’re stuck in your ways and there simply is no tissue for your issue! But so be it, I’ll throw hands with you any day of the week! Don’t you worry, Connecticut, we’ll see who deserves to be in this ring and who doesn’t later tonight!

Bryan Blaze smirks his cocky smirk and gestures for Wulf to ‘bring it’ as he disappears through the curtain..there is a POP from the crowd as ‘Invincible’ hits the PA once more and Wulf leaps over the top rope down to the mats on the outside and shakes his head as he makes his own way backstage..

Vincent Price: I’m really looking forward to this nine person tag later tonight for so many reasons! We’ll get to see which one of these teams can hold it together and work like a cohesive unit to get the job done. But maybe, we will also get to see the completion of this rivalry that has been brewing between Bryan Blaze and Bad Moon Rising’s Wulf Erikson!

Chris Walker: I don’t know about you, Price. But I think that rivalry could rage on for quite some time yet!

Vincent Price: Hold that thought, we’re getting something from backstage! Let’s switch cameras and see what’s going on!

The camera cuts to backstage showing Super Kit Super laid out on the ground in a bloody mess. Spinning around to see if anyone is near, we see Chris Matthews walking away from the scene. The camera follows behind him and it looks like he’s walking to the entrance to the arena stage. Ambrose Kingsley is waiting for his music to start to walk out, when Chris Matthews comes up behind him. Chris connects a Blueprint to the back of Ambrose’s head and then follows through with ONE SHOT, ONE KILL. Ambrose is laid out lifeless, and Chris Matthews drags him out to the stage. He walks to the back again after the crowd starts booing him and grabs a mic. After grabbing the mic, Chris steps back out onto the stage.

Chris Matthews puts the mic up to his mouth with a smile on his face.

Chris Matthews: I don’t know why you all are booing me, I’m helping you all.

Crowd: WHAT?

Chris Matthews: Here’s the thing… Super Kit… Ambrose Kingsley… These guys don’t belong here. These are two people who disgust me as people. I saved you all the most boring match you will ever see, to bring you a match of high caliber, just because I’m in it. The past few weeks that I’ve been here, I’ve teamed up with someone I’ve known for a long time and am former Tag Team Champs with. Both of those weeks we lost because of him. Tonight, I right those wrongs. Tonight, I make my mark and put that past behind me. I will be focusing on me and my future here and nothing else. I don’t care about anyone in the back, I don’t care about management, I don’t care about you all.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOO!

Chris Matthews: I’m here to stand with the company and bring the finest talent possible, and here I am. In just a couple minutes, I will be going against this guy who claims to fight with a fire in his eyes. What a joke right? I mean come on, you’re going to use that as your way through your matches? A fire in your eyes? You people praise him when I served for our country and put my body on the line every single week. I fought for all of you and you boo me and are always against me. Personally, I don’t give a shit. I come out here to do what I do and fight for what I believe in and I will continue to do that. Blaise, I suggest you just stay back there and save yourself the trouble and embarrassment that’s about to come your way once you step out here. I will walk to the ring and when I’m inside, we will see if you seek a death wish or if you take the smart way out.

Still holding the mic, Chris walks down to the ring and then up the steps. He gets through the ropes and waits in the middle of the ring.

Chris Matthews: So what’s it going to be, Blaise?

Chris drops the mic and waits to see what happens next.

That next second, “Shepherd of Fire” by Avenged Sevenfold blasts through the speakers as the crowd rises to their feet. Blaise Hunter steps out onto the stage in his ring gear and makes his way to the ring, interacting with the fans on the way.

A.J. Richards: This match is scheduled for one fall! Already in the ring… Weighing in at two hundred and twenty pounds… From Grand Rapids, Michigan… He is “The Icon Slayer” and “The Architect” of XHW… CHRISSS MATTHHEWWSSSS!!!

A.J. Richards: And his opponent… Getting into the ring now… Weighing in at two hundred and forty seven pounds… From Los Angeles, California… He is the “Shepherd of Fire”... BLAISEEE HUNTERRRR!!!

The ref slides into the ring and signals for the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

Vincent Price: Well… alright. Here we go! Chris just took out both competitors from the opening match so that his match could start the show and I don’t like it.

Chris Walker: What are you talking about? It’s genius. I like it. He single handedly took out two people and voiced why he did it. I support him. He’s the guy.

Vincent Price: You okay man? You’re acting different lately.

Chris Walker: I’m fine. Pay attention to the match. Chris puts his hand out for a test of strength and Blaise seems reluctant to do so. I think he knows what Chris’ true intentions are with this and as smart as that is on his part, Chris will still prevail.

Vincent Price: Blaise denies the test of strength and just stands there looking at Chris. OH CHRIS IS GOING FOR THE BLUEPRINT! BLAISE DODGES IT! CHRIS TURNS AROUND AND BLAISE CLOTHESLINES HIM OUT OF THE RING! CHRIS IS NOW AT RINGSIDE! Blaise looks out at him and acts like he has a quiver of arrows on his back, pulls an arrow from it, and shoots it right at Chris. Following that, he runs against the ropes behind him and then HE SHOOTS HIMSELF THROUGH THE ROPES AND OUT AT CHRIS! Chris is on his feet already though… BLUEPRINT!! THE SUPERKICK CONNECTS THIS TIME AND OH MY GOD THAT HAD TO HURT!

Chris Walker: COME ON CHRIS ROLL HIM INTO THE RING!! YES! HE GOES FOR THE COVER!

Ref: ONEE!!

TWOOO!!

THREEE!!

DING! DING! DING!

“STARTARIOT” by HELLYEAH begins to play and the crowd lets out a roar of boos. Chris stands above Blaise and raises his hand in victory.

A.J. Richards: Here is your winner… CHRIS MATTHEWSSS!!

Chris Walker: I told you! Chris is going to be a dominant force here!

Vincent Price: Something must be up with Blaise tonight. Last week he put on a dominant display and then came here tonight weak as hell. Guess we’ll see what’s up with him next week.

Chris Walker: Chris Matthews put out his fire and that’s all there is to it.

Vincent looks at Chris with a worried look and then the camera fades to a commercial break.

LIVE from the Dee Events Center in Ogden, Utah… XHW presents… BROKEN CREED! June 18th. Only on Free-Per View!

The camera fades back in from Commercial Break where A.J. Richards is in the ring with a mic in hand.

DING! DING! DING!

A.J Richards: The following contest is a Triple Threat Match scheduled for one fall!

Vincent Price: Three of XHW's best female competitors facing off against one another, can you believe it Chris?

Chris Walker: Yes I can, Vincent. They work for the same company, so they were bound to face each other eventually.

“Take It Off” begins to play over the P.A system. Trixie comes out at around the 0:37 mark, and begins making her way to the ring. The crowd starts eating it up, as the “Bad Kitty” panders to them with poses on her way down the ramp.

A.J Richards: Making her way to the ring, weighing in at one hundred thirty-three pounds, from Las Vegas, Nevada, “The Prime Girl”... Trixie!!

Trixie makes her way into the ring walks to the nearest corner, and begins to stretch, waiting for her opponents.

A.J Richards: And her opponent....

"2010" starts playing at the 1:05 marker of the song. Giving about ten seconds of build-up with the drums building to a crescendo, Sapphire walks out onto the ramp.

A.J Richards: On her way to the ring, weighing in at two hundred thirty-two pounds, from Seattle, Washington, Sapphire!!!

Sapphire is smiling as she walks down to the ring, but she doesn't spend any time posing or playing to the crowd until she slides into the ring. She does stop and do a side chest pose, flexing to the hard camera for a few seconds before retreating to her corner, awaiting the start of the match.

“Memory” begins to play throughout the arena. Out comes Succubus through the curtains, with her signature “purple apple” in hand.

A.J Richards: And their opponent, weighing in at one hundred thirty-two pounds, from Athens, Ohio, She is SUCCUBUS!!!!!

She walks down the ramp and climbs up the stairs, seductively takes a bite out of as she’s standing on the ring apron. The image focuses on her eating her forbidden fruit as she locks eyes with the camera. She gracefully places her apple in her ring corner and enters the ring.

DING! DING! DING!

Chris Walker: And the match is underway. The three competitors begin making their way to the center of the ring and WHOA!! Trixie lands a superkick out nowhere, reeling succubus through the middle rope and onto the ringside floor. This might not have been the brightest idea....

Vincent Price: You may be right Chris. That leaves just Trixie and the massive Sapphire in the ring one on one. Trixie isn't backing down though as she lands a right hand to Sapphire's jaw. Trixie is going at Sapphire, landing continuous rights with each one cocking her head back. Trixie goes for an Irish whip but is HALTED by the sheer strength of Sapphire who pulls her and hits her with a strong clothesline, turning her inside-out!

Chris Walker: She's going to feel that one in the morning. Sapphire not giving Trixie any breathing room as she pounces onto her with a vicious double axe handle to the back. Succubus slithers her way back into the ring and lays a picture perfect dropkick to the back of Sapphire's head, dropping the behemoth to one knee. Trixie and Succubus seem to be making the unlikeliest of teams as they take advantage and jump onto Sapphire. The two grab Sapphire and attempt a massive double suplex to no avail, as the massive Sapphire lifts up both Trixie and Sapphire, leaving them flat on their backs with a suplex. Sapphire covers Succubus.

Referee: ONE!!

Vincent Price: Succubus with a quick kickout at one! Sapphire picks Trixie up to her feet and lifts her up for her patented spinebuster. Trixie retaliates with brutal elbows to the traps of Sapphire, following up with her “Sexy Stunner” sending Sapphire backtracking to the nearest corner. The staggering Succubus just gets to her feet, as she is kicked in the gut and drilled head first with a BEAUTIFUL jumping spinning back kick to the side of the head by Trixie, sending her back down to the mat! Trixie charges toward Sapphire and lands a shotgun dropkick to her head. She hooks the leg.

TWO!!!

Vincent Price: Succubus breaks the count!! She picks Trixie up by the hair and OHHH!! Jumping Cutter by Trixie, “Beautiful Disaster”!!

Chris Walker: Trixie picks Succubus up and SHINING APPRENTICE! Succubus is out of it! It's all over if Trixie can hook the leg. Trixie crawls to the cover but UH OH... she is cut off by the giant, the mountain of a woman, Sapphire in her way. Sapphire picks Trixie up and throws her full force, shoulder first into the turnbuckle. Grabbing her once again, she tosses Trixie through the ropes and switches her focus to Succubus who is struggling to get to her feet.

Vincent Price: Sapphire picks Succubus up and drives her right back to the mat with a vicious spinebuster. Picking Succubus up once more, she sets her up for the “Wash Out”, her patented running buckle bomb. Sapphire lifts Succubus up, runs full force to the nearest corner and launches her at it, OHH WHAT AN IMPACT. She hooks the leg!

TWO!!

THREE!!

DING! DING! DING!

“2010” by Apocalyptica ft. Dave Lombardo begins to play with Sapphire standing tall in the ring.

A.J. Richards: Here is your winner… SAPPPHIIREEE!!!

Vincent Price: Sapphire was on her game tonight! Good to see she’s back on the winning side.

Chris Walker: I would not want to be on the end of that finisher. Looks like it hurts!

Vincent Price: When you’re that strong as a woman, you can only imagine how much it would hurt!

The scene briefly fades out.

As the scene fades back in, “Explode” by Written By Wolves plays throughout the arena. Jacob Steele steps out onto the stage in his suit and the crowd begins to cheer. He then makes his way to the ring, interacting with the crowd along the way. He slides walks up the steel steps and then asks for a mic. After an official hands him one, he starts applauding the crowd. After a few seconds of doing so, Jacob puts the mic up to his mouth.

Jacob Steele: I never get tired of everyone’s reactions when I come out here. You all are ELECTRIC! I say this every week, but it’s been an honor and a journey seeing how you all have grown and how we’ve grown as a company. Thank you for supporting us and I hope we continue to bring you the best entertainment possible!

Crowd: THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Jacob Steele: Last week, I announced there was going to be a ‘Special Opportunity’ for the Trios team that advanced to this week and walked out victorious against the other winning Trios. Our social media has blown up and you all seem to think that it has to do with the Trios Championships. I can go ahead and tell you that it’s not. I do apologize if that’s what you were looking forward to, but that’s on the back burner for the time being. Instead, I have something else in mind. Broken Creed is in two weeks and we don’t have any challenges for our new Champions. That being said, the winning Trio tonight has the opportunity of a lifetime. We will see a Triple Threat match next week to determine the #1 Contender for…

Jacob pauses and the crowd goes silent.

Jacob Steele: ASHLEY WILLIAMS’ XHW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!

The crowd becomes ELECTRIC and rises to their feet.

Jacob Steele: Whichever Trio walks out victorious after tonight’s Triple Threat Trios Match will face off next week in a Triple Threat. The winner of that will face Ashley Williams at Broken Creed for the XHW World Championship in the MAIN EVENT!

Crowd: YES! YES! YES! YES!

Jacob Steele: That match is next, so let’s find out who will be the new #1 Contender for the World Championship! Hope you enjoy the rest of the show and see everyone soon!

“Explode” by Written By Wolves plays again as Jacob Steele walks out of the ring and heads backstage.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xhwrestling16.forumotion.com
Jacob Steele
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 6/3/17 Fallout Results   Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:16 pm

The scene fades backstage to Tyler Chambers office. Tyler is sitting in his chair, twirling a pencil in his hand. You hear a knock on the door and Tyler looks up.

Tyler Chambers: Come in.

The door opens and Chris Matthews walks in.

Chris Matthews: Why did you want me here?

Tyler Chambers: I have a proposal for you. I’ve noticed that Jacob Steele has been following around members of Bad Moon Rising and showing favor in them. I’m not sure what he’s planning or what he’s doing with them, but I won’t have any of that here. I suspect he’s looking to lock a hold on the Title’s with Ashley Williams as the World Champion and Angelica Vaughn having her eyes on Adrien Pierce.

Chris Matthews: What does this have to do with me?

Tyler Chambers: I want you to find a couple partners and I want you to take out Bad Moon Rising. I want you and your team to put an end to them.

Chris Matthews: Let me get this straight, after back to back weeks of being on a team and losing because of them, you expect me to be on another team right after what I did to Super Kit, Ambrose and Blaise?

Tyler Chambers: I don’t want you to BE ON another team… I want you to FORM another team. This team is your choosing completely and would be in your best interest to choose wisely.

Chris Matthews: What do I get out of this?

Tyler Chambers: If the job is taken care of, we will run XHW and you can have anything you want.

Chris takes a second to think before forming a grin on his face.

Chris Matthews: Consider it done.

With that said, Chris walks out of Tyler’s office, but stops in his steps. He feels like someone is watching nearby.

Chris Matthews: Hello?

No one showing their face and no signs of anyone besides him around, he continues to walk away. The camera cuts around the corner, but the person that was there is seen in the distance and can’t make out who it is.

The scene cuts from backstage to the ring where A.J. Richards is standing by with a mic in hand.

DING! DING! DING!

A.J. Richards: This match is scheduled for one fall and is a ‘Special Opportunity’ Trios Match! First member of one team to make another person of a different team tap or get pinned will be the winners. Introducing first…

“Haunted” by Disturbed plays through the speakers. The crowd forms a mixed reaction of cheers and boos, but mostly boos. Bryan Blaze walks out and Kaz Bonham and Troy Devereaux follow him. They all make their way to the ring.

A.J. Richards: BRYANNN BLAZEEEE!!! KAZZZ BONNHAAAMMM!!! AND TROYYY DEVEREEAUXXXX!!!

“Haunted” fades out and a mashup of “I Will Show You”, “His World”, and “A Warriors Call” begins to play as Matt Angel and Will Neilson walk out onto the stage. Following them is Ezekiel Fenix who is being escorted by multiple security guards. They all make their way to the ring.

A.J. Richards: And their opponents… MATTT ANGEELLL!!! WILLL NEILLSONNN!!! AND EZZEEKIIELLL FENIIXXX!!!

The mashup of the three songs ends when “Invincible” by No Use For A Name begins to play. The crowd rises to their feet and lets out a roar of cheers. Wulf Erikson, Michael Kelly, and Angelica Vaughn all walk out onto the stage and make their way down to the ring.

A.J. Richards: And their opponents… MICHAEELL KELLLYY!!! ANGELICCAA VAUGHNNN!! AND WULFFF ERIKSONN!!! THEY ARE… BADD MOOONN RISSINGGGG!!!

“Invincible” fades out. The security guards take the handcuffs off of Ezekiel Fenix and then step to ringside. All nine participants are in the ring and in respective corners. They’re all conversing with each other when the ref sounds for the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

Vincent Price: This match is gonna be tot-- HOLY SHIT! JUST LIKE I WAS GONNA SAY MAYHEM! EZEKIEL FENIX JUST TOOK OUT KAZ AND TROY OVER THE TOP ROPE WITH A VICIOUS DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE!! HE EXITS THE RING AND FOCUSES ON THEM! WILL AND MATT TURN THEIR ATTENTION TO ANGELICA AND MICHAEL AND WULF AND BLAZE ARE JUST STANDING IN THE RING WATCHING EACH OTHER! I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO LOOK THERE’S SO MUCH HAPPENING ALREADY!

Chris Walker: MATT TRIES TO WHIP MICHAEL INTO THE ROPES, BUT INSTEAD HE REVERSES AND PULLS HIM BACK… FLAPJACK! AND OH MY GOD ANGELICA JUST ROUNDHOUSE KICKED MATT RIGHT IN THE JAW! MATT GOES DOWN TO THE MAT AND THEN ROLLS OUT OF THE RING! WILL COMES UP BEHIND ANGELICA AND CONNECTS A GERMAN SUPLEX ON HER! THEN HE WALKS OVER TO MICHAEL AND CONNECTS A JUMPING NECKBREAKER FROM BEHIND! THIS IS AWESOME ALREADY! Both Angelica and Michael roll out of the ring. Wulf Erikson, Bryan Blaze, and Will Neilson are the ones in the ring still and make up one from each team! Anything can happen right here and right now!

Vincent Price: Wulf and Bryan continue to stare each other down and Will walks up to them confused as to what’s going on. Instantly, both Bryan and Wulf start throwing punches at Will and then whip him into the ropes. He rebounds… they go for a double clothesline… HE DUCKS! WOW HE FLEW OVER THE TOP ROPE WITH A SUICIDE DIVE RIGHT ONTO EZEKIEL, TROY, AND KAZ! Good luck telling the big guy he wasn’t supposed to get hit! Bryan and Wulf stand in the ring face to face now and Wulf delivers the first punch! Bryan responds with one of his own! They start trading punches and outside the ring, Ezekiel is on his feet and grabs a hold of Kaz. He lifts her up above his head… SHIT! HE JUST LAUNCHED KAZ RIGHT INTO THE BARRICADE!! SHE IS IN PAIN!

Chris Walker: Behind him… TROY CONNECTS A DROPKICK TO THE BACK OF HIS LEG WHICH BRINGS HIM DOWN TO ONE KNEE BUT MATT JUMPS ON TOP OF EZEKIEL AND CONNECTS A NASTY ENZIGURI TO TROY! Back inside the ring, Bryan has Wulf backed up into the corner turnbuckle. He lifts him up to the top rope and then climbs up with him… what’s he looking for here? TORNADO DDT OFF THE TOP ROPE! IT CONNECTS! POOR POOR WULFIE! BRYAN GOES FOR THE COVER!

Ref: ONEEE!!

TWOOO!!!

Vincent Price: ANGELICA BREAKS UP THE PIN! Bryan gets back to his feet and charges at her! A drop toe hold is connected on Bryan, bringing him down to his stomach and then Angelica jumps and lands on the back of his neck with a leg drop! Will is outside of the ring and makes his way to MK who’s getting back to his feet by pulling himself up on the apron. MK strikes with a back elbow to his stomach, but Will grabs a hold of him and puts him in an inverted suplex position! HE CONNECTS IT! Ezekiel picks up Troy! KO PUNCH! MY GOD TROY’S BODY JUST WENT LIMP! THAT JUST LEAVES BRYAN STILL IN THE FIGHT FOR HIS TEAM! THIS ISN’T GOOD FOR HIM!

Chris Walker: Ezekiel isn’t anywhere near finished as he walks over to Will and MK. He wants Will to hold up him for a move of his. He lifts him up… HOLY SHIT SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR! NO MK DODGES AND EZEKIEL SPEARS WILL! WILL IS OUT COLD! MK SURPRISES HIM FROM BEHIND AND GOES FOR THE BACKSTABBER! HE’S GOT IT!! OH BUT MATT COMES UP FROM BEHIND WITH A HARD KICK TO THE BACK OF MK’S HEAD! Matt then lifts MK up into a fireman’s carry position and drives him to the outside floor with a neckbreaker! Wulf and Angelica are in the ring with Bryan. Wulf lifts him up and sends him into the ropes! He rebounds… LEG LARIAT FROM WULF! Angelica climbs up to the top rope… She turns her attention to Matt… FLYING CLOTHESLINE! SHE GOT IT! BRYAN AND WULF ARE THE ONLY ONES IN THE RING AGAIN! Wulf goes for the cover!

TWOOO!!

Vincent Price: Bryan kicks out! Wulf goes to pick him up, BUT HE KICKS HIM IN THE BALLS! DAMMIT BRYAN! SINCE ANYTHING IS LEGAL THE REF ALLOWS IT AND THEN BRYAN CONNECTS A KICK TO THE SIDE OF WULF’S HEAD, SENDING HIM TO THE MAT! Bryan gets to his feet and taunts Wulf! He goes to pick him up, but Wulf rolls out of the way! WULF KIPS UP AND BRYAN CHARGES AT HIM! HE SLIDES UNDER BRYAN AND THEN HANDSPRINGS TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE RING!

Crowd: FLIPPY! FLIPPY! FLIPPY! FLIPPY!

Chris Walker: Bryan is starting to get frustrated and Wulf has a smile on his face! He’s toying with him and he know’s it, but he needs to be careful! Bryan charges at him again! WULF CARTWHEELS TO THE SIDE THEN HANDSPRINGS AND FRONT FLIPS TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE RING! HE CLIMBS ONTO THE TOP ROPE, BUT BRYAN CHARGES AT HIM AGAIN! BEFORE HE GETS TO HIM, WULF MID-AIR CARTWHEELS RIGHT BEHIND BRYAN… OH GOD HE’S GOT HIM READY! WIT’S END! THE LIGHTNING SPIRAL CONNECTS! HE GOES FOR THE COVER!

TWOOO!!

THR---

Vincent Price: HOLY SHIT EZEKIEL JUST SAVED THE MATCH AND BROKE UP THE PIN! WHAT A CLOSE CALL! Bryan rolls out of the ring to save himself from getting pinned again and Ezekiel lifts Wulf up. He whips him into the ropes… Wulf see’s Blaze on the outside… SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR! WAIT NO! WULF JUMPS OVER EZEKIEL AND THEN BACKFLIPS OVER THE TOP ROPE TO THE OUTSIDE! BLAZE MOVES OUT OF THE WAY AND WULF LANDS ON HIS FEET! PELE KICK FROM BLAZE!! OH MY GOD!! WHAT A SEQUENCE RIGHT THERE! BOTH WULF AND BLAZE ARE LAID OUT! BRYAN USED EVERYTHING IN HIM RIGHT THERE! Woah! Now Kaz is on her feet and Angelica grabs a hold of her and throws her into the ring! Kaz is on her feet and runs against the ropes and charges at Angelica when she gets in the ring… ANGELICA CONNECTS A BICYCLE KICK!! OH MY GOD!

Chris Walker: Angelica is eyeing Kaz now and she mounts on top of her… ANGEL’S DREAM! REAR NAKED CHOKE! SHE’S TRYING TO LOCK HER LEGS AROUND HER WAIST… IF SHE DOES THIS IT’S OVER! AND… SHE DOES! SHE’S GOT IT FULLY LOCKED IN! TROY SLIDES IN THE RING! MK SLIDES IN THE RING! EVERYONE’S IN THE RING AND ANGELICA HAS HER FINISHER LOCKED IN! KAZ IS HOLDING ON… TROY KICKS EZEKIEL’S LEGS AND MICHAEL CONNECTS A DROPKICK ON HIM! EZEKIEL TURNS HIS ATTENTION TO TROY AND SPEARS HIM! SPEAR! MK TURNS TO ANGELICA AND GUARDS HER! BEFORE EZEKIEL CAN GET TO THEM KAZ TAPS! KAZ TAPPED THAT’S IT!

DING! DING! DING!

Vincent Price: EZEKIEL IS CHARGING AT MK AND ANGELICA BUT THEY BOTH SLIDE OUT OF THE RING! OH MY GOD!

“Sinister Purpose” by Creedence Clearwater Revival blasts through the speakers as MK and Angelica are walking up the ramp celebrating. They start to wonder where Wulf is.

A.J. Richards: Here are your winners of the ‘Special Opportunity’... WULF ERIKSON! MICHAEL KELLY! AND ANGELICA VAUGHN! BAD MOON RISING!

Chris Walker: EZEKIEL DOESN’T SEEM DONE! SECURITY GUARDS SWARM THE RING! I think he realized what he’s putting at stake if he continues any further so he drops to a knee and puts his hands up, showing the security guards he’s not fighting anymore!

Vincent Price: That man is dangerous and I think that’s just a glimpse of what he can do here. I’d hate to be the person that really pisses him off! Now Bad Moon Rising has to face off next week to decide who’s going to be the #1 Contender to their other stablemates World Championship! OH! Look out, Wulf!

There is a chorus of BOOO throughout the Mohegan Sun arena as the music stops abruptly with Bryan Blaze back to his feet and making a beeline for Wulf Erikson who once again has his back turned, and Wulf is brought to his knees with a clubbing blow to the back of the head..

Chris Walker: What did I tell ya, Price? The guy ain't done yet!

The Connecticut crowd continues to BOOO, and this inspires Blaze to grin viciously and boot Wulf as hard as he can in the face, causing him to collapse face down..

Bryan Blaze yells at the fans to SHUT UP as he grabs a handful of dreadlocks and lifts Wulf's head before kicking it as hard as he possibly can. Wulf is out of it, yet Blaze won't let his prone body collapse to the mat!

Vincent Price: This is unnecessary, Walker!

Chris Walker: Nothing is unnecessary in his mind, Vincent! He sees Wulf Erikson as a joke and he's here to stamp him out!

Vincent Price: Bryan Blaze now, dragging a groggy Wulf Erikson up to his feet..oh I think that we're done for tonight, Walker. BLAZE OF GLORY! Wow. And an awkward landing on the part of Erikson to say the least! Bryan Blaze has made yet another statement in this rivalry!

Chris Walker: I'll say! He has left Wulf folded up like an accordion out there, and given him a kickin' in the ribs to remind him before once again taking his leave. I wonder when this Erikson is going to grow some balls and go after him!?

Vincent Price: I hope that it's soon, for his sake. Angelica and MK finally get to Wulf, but Bryan is already on the opposite side and halfway up the ramp. Angelica and MK stare down Bryan while making sure Wulf is okay.

Chris Walker: This is still just the beginning of this Blaze and Erikson rivalry that’s beginning, but I think it’s growing to be something even bigger now.

Vincent Price: I think so, too! And we’ll be right back with the main event after this commercial break!

The camera fades back in from the Commercial Break. The crowd is on their feet with “Sinister Purpose” by Creedence Clearwater Revival starting to fade out. Angelica Vaughn is in the ring with her XHW Medal of Honor hanging from her neck. She has a mic in hand and moves it closer to her mouth.

Angelica Vaughn: Hello, everyone! How’s everyone doing tonight?

The crowd continues to cheer, louder than before.

Angelica Vaughn: Wow, you all are awesome! I just wanted to come out here and talk with you all for a minute and make an announcement! It’s going to be HUGE! Before I do that, I have a couple things to say.

She pauses for a second before talking again.

Angelica Vaughn: I said it last week, but I’m going to say it again tonight. I have come a long way since the very beginning. I was scared, a coward. After this time of being here, I’m starting to feel like I belong here now! You all make me feel happy and with my friends Wulf Erikson, Michael Kelly, and Ashley Williams, they’ve helped me more than I could ever imagine. Having friends like them is hard to come by and I want to thank them!

The crowd starts clapping and cheering.

Angelica Vaughn: It’s been a long journey for me and I have learned so much and still have so much left to learn. Holding this Medal of Honor has been the pinnacle of my life and it’s made me realize that I don’t give myself enough credit sometimes. I used to have my mind clouded by the thought of being around Lucille, but because she won’t recognize me and I hold this Medal of Honor, I want to move forward with my career. I’m looking forward to Broken Creed.

Crowd: WHAT?

Angelica Vaughn: When I was awarded the Medal of Honor, I announced that I had my eyes set on the Legacy Championship. I want to start there before moving up to the World Championship. With Adrien Pierce being the Legacy Champion, I want to announce that I will be turning in my Medal for a Legacy Championship Match at Broken Creed!

The crowd rises to their feet and releases a roar of cheers.

Angelica Vaughn: I know this won’t be easy and I’m not going into it that way. Adrien Pierce has proven why he’s the Legacy Champion and I look forward to giving him the fight of my life for the very belt. It’s time I take a risk and stop being afraid. Also while I’m out here, the rest of Bad Moon Rising has an announcement to make. Ashley, Wulf, MK, come on out!

Michael Kelly and Wulf Erikson walk out onto the stage, both limping and showing the injuries they have sustained before and after their previous match. Ashley Williams follows behind them, holding the World Championship on her shoulders. They all make their way to the ring and then step in, standing right next to Angelica.

Angelica Vaughn: Just moments ago, we won the ‘Special Opportunity’ that Jacob Steele announced as being a #1 Contendership opportunity for Ashley’s World Championship. Instead of Wulf, MK, and I competing against each other, we decided on who will be competing against her at Broken Creed. Jacob Steele has already agreed to this, so… Your #1 Contender for the XHW World Championship…

Wulf, Ashley, and Angelica take a step back, leaving Michael Kelly up front. The three all get close to the mic.

Wulf, Ashley, and Angelica: MICHAELLLLL KELLLYYYYYY!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eACAQKpRGY begins to play. Michael turns around and shakes hands and hugs everyone. Ashley and him stand face to face, but instead of getting upset with one another, they shake hands. Angelica hands the mic to Michael Kelly.

Michael Kelly: After our match tonight, I won’t talk for long. I just want to say that Bad Moon Rising has been working our asses off each and every week and I can’t think of a more deserving group to be in the position that we are right now. Ashley is the World Champion, Angelica holds the Medal of Honor, and I’m now the #1 Contender for the World Championship. We’ve come a long way since the beginning and since I joined. Ashley is a damn good competitor and I look forward to being her first challenger. Win or lose in this match, Bad Moon Rising is still victorious because one of us will still hold the Title. Ashley, I look forward to this match, but when the bell rings and the belt is on the line, friendship is put aside until the end of the match. Agreed?

Ashley nods her head and pats her belt.

Michael Kelly: There we go. Let’s get on with the Main Event!

The camera fades out for a second.

The cameras focus on the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut. Inside we see screaming fans waiting for their favorite wrestler to emerge. The focus is on the ring announcer that is standing in the middle of the ring.

A.J. Richards: Ladies and gentlemen… it is time for your MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING! This match is scheduled for one fall!

Crowd: ONE FALL! 

A.J. Richards: And it is a Champion vs Champion match! Introducing first…

“The Black Ones” by Abdullah begins to blast throughout the entire arena as an arrogant Adrien Price emerges from backstage on his motorcycle. He begins to rev up his motorcycle as fumes coming from it begins to cloud the picture. He finally presses on his gas and immediately makes his way to the ring. Adrien stops and removes his sunglasses as he looks at the crowd with utter disgust.

A.J. Richards: Hailing from Portland, Oregon… He is your Legacy Champion… The Prodigy… AAAAAAAAADRIEN PEEIIRRRRRCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Vincent Price: Welcome everyone BACK to XHW Fallout! As always I’m Vincent Price and this is Chris Walker!

Chris Walker: Alright – alright, Vince-boy! Don’t say my name so much, you’ll wear it out! 

Vincent Price: But I was just introducing you—

Chris Walker: AND HERE HE IS! THE PRODIGY MR. ADRIEN PRICE! What an honor to be commentating on this monumental matchup we have tonight!

Adrien makes his way in the ring as he holds his Legacy Championship with pride. His music cuts off as the arena darkens. Strobe lights begin to flash throughout the arena as “Miracle” by Shinedown begins to play all over the arena. Suddenly, Ashley Williams emerges from behind the curtain with her title gracefully placed on her shoulder. She smiles as she walks down the ramp and towards the ring as she keeps constant eye contact with Adrien, who is warming up in the ring.

A.J. Richards: AND HIS OPPONENT… HAILING FROM MONMOUTH COUNTY, NEW JERSEY… SHE IS THE XHW WOOOOOOOOOOOORLD CHAMPION… ASHLEY WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vincent Price: Our inaugural XHW Champion is here in the building! The crowd is going wild and it clearly shows who the crowd favorite is tonight!

Chris Walker: We’re in CONNECTICUT, Vince. You expect these folks to have a brain? My man Adrien Pierce is clearly the better champion.

Vincent Price: I actually beg to differ. But who are we to judge? This is what this match is about! Today we get to witness two of the greatest wrestlers in our industry battle it out to see who comes out on top. 

Chris Walker: Oh you did not just give me that opening to insert a dirty joke.

Vincent Price: Oh jeez.

Ashley stands in her respective corner as she begins to stretch. Adrien stands in the middle of the ring as he waits for the XHW World Champion.

DING! DING! DING!

Chris Walker: AND WE KICK THINGS OFF WITH AN IMMEDIATE KNIFE EDGE CHOP FROM ASHLEY WILLIAMS! As soon as that bell rung she CHARGED towards our Legacy champion! Speaking of which, Adrien quickly responds with a knee strike to Ashley’s midsection! Adrien isn’t holding back as he gives one more stiff knee strike that sends Ashley down to one knee! But she isn’t going down without a fight as she stands back on her own two feet and pushes Adrien back! Adrien fumbles back a bit but Ashley jumps over him like a wild animal! Oh god, this has turned into a brawl! I think Adrien was underestimating the feistiness of Ashley Williams. 

Vincent Price: Ashley runs to the ropes and SENDS HERSELF INTO A DROP KICK TO THE LEGS OF THE PRODIGY! What a picture perfect low dropkick from Ashley Williams! Such grace! However, you can see her gasping for air as that small burst of energy took a bit of a toll on her. She gets back to her feet as she pulls Adrien back by the roots of his hair. BUT ADRIEN SHOVES HER TO THE SIDE AND GRASPS HER BY HER NECK! Adrien turns her around, SNAP SUPLEX? NO! Adrien has his arms wrapped around Ashley’s head but Ashley is trying to maneuver herself out of there by nailing jabs to the midsection of her opponent! It looks like Ashley is almost out BUT WITHIN A BLINK OF AN EYE, ADRIEN MANAGES TO GET A STRONG GRIP ON ASHLEY AND SNAP SUPLEX!!! ASHLEY’S BODY JUST GOT RAGDOLLED ACROSS THE RING! 

Chris Walker: Adrien stops for a minute and embraces the booing crowd. He’s pointing to his muscular physique and is laughing in comparison to Ashley’s body. What a cocky son of a bitch! But hey, he is looking pretty hot. Uh – Anyway, Adrien stops taunting the crowd and grabs Ashley by her hair… Adrien now has a fist full of Ashley hair as he… oh god… with both fists, he grabs Ashley and FLINGS HER TO THE TURNBUCKLE! YOU CAN SEE ASHLEY’S BLONDE STRANDS IN BETWEEN THE KNUCKLES OF OUR LEGACY CHAMPION! These two are extra aggressive tonight and am I the only one that notices a sexual tension?

Vincent Price: Maybe between you and Adrien, Chris, but as Ashley was thrown she landed face first into the mat. An egotistical Adrien casually walks towards Ashley and forcefully gets her to her feet. He makes her stand in the corner as he slowly walks over the opposite corner… ADRIEN REVS HIMSELF UP AS HE CHARGES TOWARDS ASHLEY! SHOULDER FIRST INTO ASHLEY’S MIDSECTION! – NO! ASHLEY MOVES IN THE LAST GOD FORSAKEN SECOND! ADRIEN PRICE’S SHOULDER JUST WENT STRAIGHT INTO THE RING POST AS ASHLEY SOMEHOW MANAGED TO GET HERSELF ON THE RING APRON! Adrien is currently meshed in between the ropes with his face and shoulder sticking out… AS ASHLEY JUMPS AND HAMMER FIST! TO THE BACK OF ADRIEN’S HEAD! IF ADRIEN WASN’T KNOCKED OUT BEFORE I THINK THE LIGHTS HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY SHUT OFF BY NOW! HIS BODY SLIPS FROM THE ROPES DOWN TO THE FLOOR AS ASHLEY EMBRACES THE ROARING CROWD! THAT’S OUR CHAMP!

Chris Walker: Ashley is looking to end this once and for all as she attempts to drag Adrien’s body back into the ring. Unfortunately, it seems as if she’s having no luck because Adrien’s body is limp! That hammer fist was so brutal and vicious that I don’t blame him! Ashley is trying the best she can but to no avail. What’s this? Is Ashley… Ashley is slapping Adrien and telling him to move his “big ass up” ?? Ashley is unloading on Adrien demanding for him to wake up and crawl back into that ring! Ashley’s anger has slowly been working up and somehow manages to get Adrien back onto his two feet. BUT ADRIEN OUT OF NOWHERE, THE PERFECT SNAPPER! THE STUNNER OUT OF NOWHERE! I THINK ADRIEN WAS PLAYING ALL ALONG MAKING IT SEEM LIKE HE WAS KNOCKED UP BUT HE WAS SLOWLY PLANNING OUT HIS NEXT MOVE! UH OH, ALL THIS TIME THE REF HAS BEEN COUNTING SINCE THEY’RE OUT OF THE RING! THE REF  IS NOW ON COUNT 8! COUNT 9! THEY’RE ABOUT TO GET DISQUALIFIED!

Vincent Price: AND ADRIEN GRABS ASHLEY AND HIMSELF AND IN THE LAST SECOND HE SAVES THE MATCH! He refuses to have this bout to end in a draw. The egotistical maniac refuses to end it on that manner! ADRIEN GOES FOR THE PIN!

TWOOO!!!

THRE---

Vincent Price: BUT ASHLEY HAS HER FOOT ON THE BOTTOM RING ROPE! MY GOD! TALK ABOUT RING AWARENESS! ADRIEN IS FURIOUS! HE WANTED TO END THIS NOW! ADRIEN QUICKLY GETS ON HIS FEET AND DRAGS ASHLEY’S BODY TO THE MIDDLE OF THE RING, HE GOES FOR THE PIN AGAIN!

TWOOOO!!

Vincent Price: BUT KICK OUT FROM OUR XHW CHAMPION! When you’re in a wrestling match, you need to plan your moves in a timely manner. Any time you give your opponent to rest will IMMEDIATELY backfire on you. I think we’ve seen this happen twice in this match. 

Chris Walker: Indeed, Vince! Adrien is currently trying to reflect on his situation as he stands on his feet. He wipes the sweat off of his forehead and slides from underneath the bottom rope. A cocky grin emerges on his face as he kneels and begin to look for something underneath the ring. Oh god, don’t do this Adrien! You’ll get disqualified, that’s no way to win you a match! Wait - what the hell am I saying?! This man is CLEARLY trying to establish some sort of dominance so go at it!

Vincent Price: Adrien pulls out a kendo stick! Adrien is standing right before us as he is showing us up close and personal the detailing on that said kendo stick! Adrien is laughing BUT HERE COMES ASHLEY WITH A SUICIDE DIVE! A SUICIDE DIVE THAT SENDS BOTH ADRIEN AND ASHLEY OVER OUR TABLE! GOOD GOD! NOT ENOUGH OF AN IMPACT TO BREAK IT BUT YOU COULD TELL IT TOOK A TOLL!

Chris Walker: Ashley is beginning to show some signs of life as she wiggles her arm in attempt to get herself up! Ashley has managed to crawl her way to the ring apron and is slowly maneuvering  her body underneath the bottom rope… Adrien is slowly realizing his surroundings and seems frazzled! He is quickly making his way towards the ring!

Vincent Price: AMAZING MATCH BETWEEN THESE TWO CHAMPIONS! It’s quite clear that it doesn’t really matter who wins or who loses because they’ve proven why they are the faces of XHW.

Chris Walker: Right you are, Vince! Wow, I thought I’d never utter those words. However, both champions are now in their respective corner. You can tell that they are exhausted but they’re not going down without a fight. Both wrestlers are now on their feet. THEY BEGIN CHARGING TOWARDS ONE ANOTHER! AND… A DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE! BOTH ASHLEY AND ADRIEN ARE LAID OUT BUT IT LOOKS LIKE ADRIEN DID MORE DAMAGE AS SHE FLIPS AFTER THE IMPACT!

Vincent Price: Both are down, but the ref knows that this is xtreme rules and can’t count anyone out! Adrien is getting to his feet while Ashley is still down! He walks over to her and picks her up, then whips her into the ropes. She rebounds and he charges at her… BAD WRECK! SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR! WAIT NO SHE JUMPS UP AND EVADES IT! ADRIEN GETS BACK UP AND ASHLEY KICKS HIM IN THE GUT! HE’S BENT OVER AND SHE’S GOING FOR THE FINISH! FUTURE-SHOCK!! THE PEDI--

Chris Walker: NO HE’S ABLE TO LIFT HER UP AND HE’S GOT ASHLEY IN THE ALABAMA SLAM POSITION! ALABAMA SLAM! ASHLEY’S HEAD WAS JUST DRIVEN INTO THE MAT AND OH SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE’S OUT! Adrien goes for the cover now!

TWOOOO!!!

THR---

Vincent Price: NO! A LAST SECOND KICK OUT! What is it gonna take to put down the World Champ?

Chris Walker: She’s definitely a fighting champion. Adrien is over one hundred pounds heavier than her and she’s not only taking the beating, but dishing out the beating! He lifts her up again, but she’s fighting again! Ashley is throwing lefts and rights at Adrien and the more she throws, the more it affects him! WAIT! HE KICKS HER IN THE GUT! OH MY GOD THE PERFECT SHOT! WHIPPER SNAPPER CONNECTS! HE GOES FOR THE COVER AGAIN!

TWOOO!!

THREEE!!

DING! DING! DING!

The Black Ones” by Abdullah begins to play and Adrien Pierce stands tall over Ashley Williams. He is handed his Legacy Championship and places it over his shoulders.

A.J. Richards: Here is your winner… The XHW Legacy Champion… ADRRIENNN PIERRCCEEE!!!

Vincent Price: The Legacy Champion just pinned the World Champion…

Chris Walker: What a talent. I think we’re seeing the future right here and Ashley has to be careful if she wants to continue holding onto her World Championship.

Vincent Price: I’m sure this would have gone differently if it was for the Title, Chris… No matter, Her first match as World Champion, she fell to the Legacy Champion in a very hard fought match on both sides.

Chris Walker: She will be defending her Championship at Broken Creed against her stable mate, Michael Kelly! I can only imagine how that match will go!

Vincent Price: That’s all the time we have tonight! We’ll see you in Wichita Falls, Texas for our last stop before Broken Creed! I’m Vincent Price alongside my partner, Chris Walker! GOOD NIGHT!

The cameras pan out to show the Uncasville, Connecticut crowd on their feet. The scene slowly fades out.

The XHW Logo flashes on the screen before fading to black.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xhwrestling16.forumotion.com

6/3/17 Fallout Results
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1