Xtreme Honor Wrestling

New to the site? Like what you see? Register today and Sign Your Contract with us! You won't regret it! Let's make history.

NOW RECRUITING! JOIN US TODAY!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
CLICK "PORTAL" TO GO TO THE MAIN SITE!
Top posting users this week
Latest topics
» debut of Kyle Ohio
by Kyle Ohio Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:28 pm

» last chance
by Ezekiel Fenix Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 pm

» Revelation
by Sapphire Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 pm

» Hypnotized by serpent's eyes
by Angelica Vaughn Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:44 pm

» Truth of the matter
by Blaze Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:57 pm

Upcoming Schedule

6/3/17 FALLOUT

Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut

6/10/17 FALLOUT

Kay Yeager Coliseum in Wichita Falls, Texas

6/18/17 BROKEN CREED

Dee Events Center in Ogden, Utah

XHW Twitter Feed
Affiliates
SKYFIRE WrestlingEHWFEWC360 WrestlingWWE17
Affiliate with us!
Xtreme Honor Wrestling

Share | 

A couple announcements!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Steele
Admin

PostSubject: A couple announcements!   Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:41 am

Just a couple quick announcements I'd like to make...

We are officially getting rid of the Empresses Championship. We are an inter-gender fed and we will be just that. Women and men will all compete in matches against each other and will contend for the same Titles. This is how it should be.

The Gold Bound Series will continue and stay the same as the WHC and Legacy Championships are not affected by this change. No worries there.

As for the Tag Team Championships... I've noticed there's not many Tag Teams around anymore. To spice things up a little bit, if we don't have any Tag Teams sign up, or not enough, I'm going to try something different. To start things out, I'm going to have an Elimination Scramble every week leading up to Hell From Above. A certain amount of participants will be in this scramble, or maybe even the same people over again, minus 2 each time. The final 2 that are left standing at the end of the match will form a Tag Team. They will work together to come up with their info and communicate with each other as they'll be chasing the Tag Team Championships! Might do this every week to end up with 4 teams and then do the Tag Team Turmoil at Hell From Above. We'll see as we get closer to announcing our first card and having people sign up.

Also, I got rid of the Xat chatbox and we will be using Chatango now. It's simple and effective.

Our main website, http://xhwefed16.wixsite.com/honor will be under construction effective immediately. I want to make it more smooth and professional and it's definitely not that right now. That website has no affect on everything else going on. You can still sign up, post OOC topics, etc., while that goes on. It's simply just another site for us to post stuff on and look awesome!

That's all I got for now. Let's see some more sign ups coming in. Spread the word to your friends and their friends and let's make XHW the best we can together! Thank you for your support and feedback thus far!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xhwrestling16.forumotion.com

A couple announcements!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1