Xtreme Honor Wrestling

New to the site? Like what you see? Register today and Sign Your Contract with us! You won't regret it! Let's make history.

NOW RECRUITING! JOIN US TODAY!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
CLICK "PORTAL" TO GO TO THE MAIN SITE!
Top posting users this week
Latest topics
» debut of Kyle Ohio
by Kyle Ohio Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:28 pm

» last chance
by Ezekiel Fenix Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 pm

» Revelation
by Sapphire Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 pm

» Hypnotized by serpent's eyes
by Angelica Vaughn Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:44 pm

» Truth of the matter
by Blaze Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:57 pm

Upcoming Schedule

6/3/17 FALLOUT

Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut

6/10/17 FALLOUT

Kay Yeager Coliseum in Wichita Falls, Texas

6/18/17 BROKEN CREED

Dee Events Center in Ogden, Utah

XHW Twitter Feed
Affiliates
SKYFIRE WrestlingEHWFEWC360 WrestlingWWE17
Affiliate with us!
Xtreme Honor Wrestling

Share | 

What match types would you like to see in XHW?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Steele
Admin

PostSubject: What match types would you like to see in XHW?   Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:17 pm

Anything you've come up with yourself? Seen somewhere else?

Let us know!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xhwrestling16.forumotion.com
Buffy Roxxon

PostSubject: Re: What match types would you like to see in XHW?   Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:00 pm

These are interesting ones I've seen at places in the past.

Glass Ceiling Match- It is a combination of a cage, ladder, and ultimate X-Match. The competitors are locked in the cage that is sealed by a literal glass ceiling. Hanging above the the ceiling is an ultimate X rig. Within the cage are ladders and different weapons. The object is to break through the glass ceiling in any way you you can and climb the X rig to grab the title/briefcase/ whatever in the center.

Infinity War Games- This is like war games, but with some slight variations from what I seen done elsewhere. Firstly, I notice that most e-feds just straight up book the match themselves without a lot of say from the handlers. This variation has two team captains being chosen, and it is up to the handlers to recruit their teams for the match. It is also the captain's job to decide order in which their team members enter. The variation in the actual match is in the "game beyond." In a typical war games match, once all members are in, it is one pinfall to a finish. Here the difference is that it is an elimination match where pinfalls can happen at any point.

Wheel of Pain- This is a gauntlet match where before every round within it, there are two roulette wheels that are spun. One will have match types such as table, cage, ladder, hardcore, last man standing, death match, etc. while the other will have stipulations such as handi-cap, one hand tied behind the back, Triple threat, fatal four way, etc. Two people, the two wheel are spun and whatever two the wheels land on, the competitors face in until there is a winner. The winner then faces the next entrant in the gauntlet. This continues until there is no one left.

Reverse Evening gown/Tuxedo match- This one is self-explanatory. The goal is to dress a person who refuses to wear clothing against their will.

Michael Bay Death Match- This can have any number of competitors in it and be done in tags as well. The ring ropes are replaced with barbed wire and are stranded with c2 explosives. Explosives and barbed wire are also lined on the boards. If the competitors somehow leave the ring, there will be lumberjacks made up of several negative stereotypes surrounding the ring willing to pounce on the participants. A pin fall cannot be made until  the opponent (or opponents) are stripped down to their underwear. Yes, this match is purposely stupidly offensive ...just like any Michael Bay film.

Ballroom Blitz- Two competitors are locked in an abandoned ballroom with disco ball, juke box, and other such weaponry to use against opponents. The first person to make their way out of the ballroom wins. Think BROKEN Hardys and Lucha Underground or even New Day at the Wyatts compound antics here.

Neon Graveyard Match- The competitors meet at the historic Neon Graveyard outside of Las Vegas, Nevada. They have the whole area to batter their opponent until pin or submission.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Steele
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What match types would you like to see in XHW?   Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:34 am

Veronica Dash wrote:
These are interesting ones I've seen at places in the past.

Glass Ceiling Match- It is a combination of a cage, ladder, and ultimate X-Match. The competitors are locked in the cage that is sealed by a literal glass ceiling. Hanging above the the ceiling is an ultimate X rig. Within the cage are ladders and different weapons. The object is to break through the glass ceiling in any way you you can and climb the X rig to grab the title/briefcase/ whatever in the center.

Infinity War Games- This is like war games, but with some slight variations from what I seen done elsewhere. Firstly, I notice that most e-feds just straight up book the match themselves without a lot of say from the handlers. This variation has two team captains being chosen, and it is up to the handlers to recruit their teams for the match. It is also the captain's job to decide order in which their team members enter. The variation in the actual match is in the "game beyond." In a typical war games match, once all members are in, it is one pinfall to a finish. Here the difference is that it is an elimination match where pinfalls can happen at any point.

Wheel of Pain- This is a gauntlet match where before every round within it, there are two roulette wheels that are spun. One will have match types such as table, cage, ladder, hardcore, last man standing, death match, etc. while the other will have stipulations such as handi-cap, one hand tied behind the back, Triple threat, fatal four way, etc. Two people, the two wheel are spun and whatever two the wheels land on, the competitors face in until there is a winner. The winner then faces the next entrant in the gauntlet. This continues until there is no one left.

Reverse Evening gown/Tuxedo match- This one is self-explanatory. The goal is to dress a person who refuses to wear clothing against their will.

Michael Bay Death Match- This can have any number of competitors in it and be done in tags as well. The ring ropes are replaced with barbed wire and are stranded with c2 explosives. Explosives and barbed wire are also lined on the boards. If the competitors somehow leave the ring, there will be lumberjacks made up of several negative stereotypes surrounding the ring willing to pounce on the participants. A pin fall cannot be made until  the opponent (or opponents) are stripped down to their underwear. Yes, this match is purposely stupidly offensive ...just like any Michael Bay film.

Ballroom Blitz- Two competitors are locked in an abandoned ballroom with disco ball, juke box, and other such weaponry to use against opponents. The first person to make their way out of the ballroom wins. Think BROKEN Hardys and Lucha Underground or even New Day at the Wyatts compound antics here.

Neon Graveyard Match- The competitors meet at the historic Neon Graveyard outside of Las Vegas, Nevada. They have the whole area to batter their opponent until pin or submission.
Huge fan of the Glass Ceiling Match and the Infinity War Games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xhwrestling16.forumotion.com
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: What match types would you like to see in XHW?   Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:52 pm

Do note that just because I list these, it's not because I WANT to see them here. Just some crazy shit I've seen or endured over the years.

Also note that I did not create any of these matches.

Pyramid Cage

Originally an 8-person match, it's kind of a tournament that takes place all at once. There are four regular sized steel cages around four rings at the bottom. Your objective is either to be the first one out or the first one from your cage to enter the one mounted above yours. (It's been over eleven years and there was only the one, I can't remember.) Once both people from one "bracket" had advanced, they fought in the second cage, and their objective was to incapacitate their new opponent and be the first to climb up to the third cage. Hanging above this cage was the title we were fighting for, and the objective once you had two people in the "final" was for them to climb the top cage, set up a ladder they'd find there, and grab the title down.

Seven-Layered Cage

A more refined, but more extreme version of the Pyramid Cage that a different guy concocted. Ten people start in the bottom cage, which is several ring lengths but only one wide. They fight for a bit, then a trap door opens in the ceiling and their objective is to scramble up into the second cage. The last man in the cage is trapped there and eliminated. This goes on through seven progressively smaller cages until three men remain who have climbed through all seven and are on top of the whole tower. Once again, there's a ladder, grab the thing to win.

Try not to do what my character did and get pushed off the ladder, all the way down to the ground below. >.>

7th Circle of Hell

This is not a tower of cages, but a modified Elimination Chamber. Modified how? There are weapons. Well that's just an Extreme Elimination Chamber match now. But there's something else. The only way to be eliminated is to say the words "I Quit." You can imagine how extreme an Extreme Elimination I Quit match could get.

TLC Mullti-Match

I bring this up not because it is a drastic departure from the typical TLC Match (tables, ladders, chairs, grab the thing), but because of the one mechanic it added that I think more TLC matches should have. The whole point of a table match is you lose if you go through a table. In this match, which is a multi-person match--the one I was in was an 8-person match--you are in a bog standard TLC match EXCEPT that if you are put through a table, you are eliminated. A simple twist, but I think an effective one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lowl1fe

PostSubject: Re: What match types would you like to see in XHW?   Fri May 12, 2017 4:12 pm

i have no suggestions currently...

but the ones that have been posted already... geeze. they are amazing.

What match types would you like to see in XHW?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1