Xtreme Honor Wrestling

New to the site? Like what you see? Register today and Sign Your Contract with us! You won't regret it! Let's make history.

NOW RECRUITING! JOIN US TODAY!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
CLICK "PORTAL" TO GO TO THE MAIN SITE!
Top posting users this week
Latest topics
» debut of Kyle Ohio
by Kyle Ohio Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:28 pm

» last chance
by Ezekiel Fenix Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 pm

» Revelation
by Sapphire Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 pm

» Hypnotized by serpent's eyes
by Angelica Vaughn Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:44 pm

» Truth of the matter
by Blaze Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:57 pm

Upcoming Schedule

6/3/17 FALLOUT

Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut

6/10/17 FALLOUT

Kay Yeager Coliseum in Wichita Falls, Texas

6/18/17 BROKEN CREED

Dee Events Center in Ogden, Utah

XHW Twitter Feed
Affiliates
SKYFIRE WrestlingEHWFEWC360 WrestlingWWE17
Affiliate with us!
Xtreme Honor Wrestling

Share | 

Roleplay against Buff Roxxon & Cosmo Cooper

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaden_Kessler

PostSubject: Roleplay against Buff Roxxon & Cosmo Cooper   Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:13 pm

Something New, Something Old
April 16, 2017

With a new company comes new opportunities and in this case it's the opportunity to become half of the tag team champions. Now Jacob Steele is definitely thinking outside the box here with this match up where the champions are more or less forced to team together. You could end up with a partner that you actually hate. The only downfall of these matches is that my match isn't the start of the show because knowing me, I will prevail as the winner of the match to claim my half of the tag team championship and then I would be able to more or less pick who I want to team with. However, this is not the case. I go on second and yet the opportunity more or less for someone to pick who they want as a partner is in the other person’s hand.

Everyone that know me knows that I am not a fan of multi person matches where another person can pin another person in the match to win it. I think it’s a cheese ball way out of booking actual matches but I will not harp about that right now. I feel they’re are slightly more pressing issues ahead of me such as this match up where I am facing not one but two other team to determine the second half of the Tag Team Championship. I’m talking about you Cosmo Cooper and  Buffy Roxxon. Now I’m not going to pretend that I know this or that about you and quite frankly I could care less to know what you will want to do to me or how you will win this match. It’s all mute at this point. I can understand and respect that anyone can beat anyone during any match what so ever but that’s not going to happen now is it?

Why Kaden? Why are you so sure of yourself you may ask? Well, look at the roster before us. Who in this company has ANY chance at beating me in any type of match? One man and he isn’t in this match. Who’s the man? I’m fairly certain he will be my tag team partner when it’s said in done. The first ever XHW Tag Team Champions..Wulf Erikson and myself, Kaden Kessler.

But Kaden what if you lose? That’s not an option. I will not lose, I can not be defeated the likes of some guy that calls himself Cosmo and some one hundred and ten pound if that woman. Sorry sweetheart, it just isn’t going to be a good night for you when you prance your little fine ass on down to the ring and step through the ropes. This isn’t a game. This is a way of life that I know how to bend and twist in ways that your body just dreams of. Cosmo the same thing goes for you too my man. I’m sure being from California people will simply assume that you’re just another blonde surfer dude but could you be something more? Possibly. Doe it matter to me in this case. Not at all.

The point is that we all including others booked for the first ever Fallout show has the chance to be a part of something special. Something no one else is ever going to be able to claim which is being a part of the first show in XHW History. No one will ever be able to take that away from us. We will be forever written in the history books however only two of us out of six will be able to claim more. Only one of us three will be crowned a tag team champion, the first ever. Our Elimination match is going to go down as an amazing match, it will go down as the night Kaden Kessler toppled not one but two people. It’s going to go down as the night Kaden Kessler joined Xtreme Honor Wrestling and became one half of the first ever Tag Team Champions.

And the funny thing about it all is that none of what you will say is going to matter. In the end It’s going to be me holding half the gold, the other half could care less about. In fact these titles I could care less about. The only thing that I do care about is me making an impact which I plan to do and shortly after that. I look at another championship. A championship that is held by the infamous Vacant, the Xtreme Honor Wrestling Championship.

You see each one of us has something to prove to the fans of XHW, to the fans of use but more importantly we have to prove something to this company. How far are you willing to go to prove to everyone that you’re as good as you say you are? Are you willing to push yourself to the brink to feeling nothing? Putting your body on the line to where you may walk away with scars on your bodies? If you say no then you’re not made out for this business and you should quit now. Pack your bags and go the fuck back home. This business will eat you alive and spit you back out and not give a shit less about you. I sincerely hope that you’re willing to go as far as I am and that much more to achieve a win over me..

The Decision - FlashBack
April 14, 2017

The decision wasn’t per say an easy one. I knew I wanted to enter the ring again but I wanted to not only find a great company to work with which I had done with me signing with ECWF but I was also wanting to help out another company. Sure, I didn’t have to join their company but something about them pulled me in. I couldn’t put my finger on it to be honest but after signing with my second company in as many days I was happy. I faxed over the paperwork and agreement to the XHW offices.

After I had sent the paperwork over I walked down stairs. It was a quiet morning and I could smell the bacon beginning to fill the house up. This had only meant one thing, Samantha was cooking breakfast. As I reached the bottom of the staircase I turned the corner towards the kitchen as the smell grew.

“Sam..” I said as I walked into the kitchen now looking over towards the stove and there she was as she turned around with a smile on her face.

“Hey Dad..want some breakfast?” She said as she smiled towards me. It was nice to have her around. She helped me so much around the house and with Damien when he was around when I was unable to watch him as I was working.

I sat down at the kitchen table and glanced over the bowl of fruit in the middle of the table before looking back over towards Sam as I heard the bacon beginning to pop. “Actually I would love some breakfast. What you got cooking over there?”

Sam had spun around as her pony tail flipped as she smirked, “Um I got some bacon going, eggs are almost done and…” A pop was than heard as toast had just finished. “Oh yeah, toast..” She said with a giggle as she turned her attention back to the oven as she checked over the bacon in what appears to be one last time.

“So I just faxed in the contract offer..going to be gone more during the week. Are you sure this is going to be alright with you? I mean you’re mom is welcome to come over and stay when I’m not here. Just thinking you alone in this house is just worrisome…” I said in a soft tone as I watched her.

She spoke back without turning around to face me, “Dad I will be fine. I’m not a child any longer. I am a teenager remember. Besides, I will be fine as you said mother can come over and stay or worse yet I can always go stay there with her when you’re not here.”

I laughed as she was right, “This is quite true. You’ve grown into quite a young woman. I’m very pleased to call you my..”

“Damnit!!..” She dropped a plate onto the crowd. “Mother..”

“Watch it young lady. I know you’re a Kessler but watch your mouth..” I said with a smirk as I stood up and walked over to her as she was now holding her cut over running water as she applied pressure to the wound. I checked her over, it wasn’t a bad gash but it was one that needed to be closed.

“Yeah Yeah..you and mom say the same thing. She always tells me I am my father’s daughter..” She looked up towards him. “I love you dad and if being back on the road will make you happy than I think you should do it. Myself and Damien will be fine. Damien can stay with his mother and I can stay with mine. We’ll be fine, I promise..”

The word of promise. The word drove me crazy. It was one of my sisters last things she told me which is why I hated it of course. Promises are things that are always meant to be broken one way or another. Promises could never be kept. My eyes just looked at her and I just smiled and said very few words, “I know sweetheart..” We then embraced for a hug and began to eat our breakfast.

Play Time’s Over..
April 19, 2017

In just mere days we will see the grand opening of XHW, we will be broadcasting to everyone around the world for the first ever Fallout. There will be champions crowned, different than I’m sure most would like to see happen but champions nonetheless. Blood could be spilled, egos could be broken just as well as their bones. People tend to flap their gums nonstop about being the best, being championship material. Let me ask you this one question. How can you be championship material if you never had the chance or even held a championship belt? Me? I am a former World Champion, three different times in fact and countless other second and third tier championships. I know what championship material is and everyone inside my match up just don’t have it. Could I be wrong and get blown out of the water? Absolutely.

Do I think you’re going to blow me away? Not a chance. As I said already no one in this match up with me has me worried what so ever. If the likes of Wulfie was in my match then maybe, just maybe I will be slightly bothered. However luckily for me he isn’t in my match as he’s completing for the other half of the championship gold. I’ll be watching his match very closely though.

Back to my match up against Cosmo and Buffy. There isn’t much more I could say unless I will just be repeating myself and everyone knows there are enough mockingbirds in this business so no need for another one. I wish you both nothing but the best of luck for the match up and may the best man or woman win...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Roleplay against Buff Roxxon & Cosmo Cooper
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1