Xtreme Honor Wrestling

New to the site? Like what you see? Register today and Sign Your Contract with us! You won't regret it! Let's make history.

NOW RECRUITING! JOIN US TODAY!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
CLICK "PORTAL" TO GO TO THE MAIN SITE!
Top posting users this week
Latest topics
» debut of Kyle Ohio
by Kyle Ohio Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:28 pm

» last chance
by Ezekiel Fenix Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 pm

» Revelation
by Sapphire Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 pm

» Hypnotized by serpent's eyes
by Angelica Vaughn Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:44 pm

» Truth of the matter
by Blaze Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:57 pm

Upcoming Schedule

6/3/17 FALLOUT

Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut

6/10/17 FALLOUT

Kay Yeager Coliseum in Wichita Falls, Texas

6/18/17 BROKEN CREED

Dee Events Center in Ogden, Utah

XHW Twitter Feed
Affiliates
SKYFIRE WrestlingEHWFEWC360 WrestlingWWE17
Affiliate with us!
Xtreme Honor Wrestling

Share | 

4/24/17 Announcement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Steele
Admin

PostSubject: 4/24/17 Announcement   Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:54 am

Hey, everyone!

We did it. We got through our first show! Here we are now, results up, card up, and moving forward with everything. We are in a great spot and I think XHW is going to work it's way up to something wonderful. It all starts with you guys. Without you a fed is nothing. That could be a good thing and a bad thing, but I've loved getting to know all of you so far and I'm looking forward to a lot of time together thus forward.

I do want to be clear. Everyone CANNOT be invincible. Losses come and go. DO NOT take it to heart. There is nothing wrong with any of you and I promise I spent hours and hours sweating over the winners and losers. In my eyes, none of you lost. You all have something to gain out of all of this. So, please hear me out when I say this, but don't give up over one loss. There's the WHOLE SERIES to go and one show doesn't define your XHW career.

Also, upon request, Buffy Roxxon will be leaving XHW. We want to wish her the best of luck in her future endeavors and thank her for the help she brought to us. You're welcome to come back if you ever decide to.

One other thing, due to having to switch up the card with the release of Buffy, I would recommend taking a look at it again before writing your RP's. Just a heads up.

In other news, I'll be doing some forum editing and main site work today and tomorrow and I'm hoping by tonight I can release the main site to the public. I do work really early in the morning tomorrow and got a busy day after, but we'll see how that works out.

Thank you, everyone, for the work you've put in so far, let's keep it up and grow from here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xhwrestling16.forumotion.com

4/24/17 Announcement
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Honor Wrestling :: Front Office :: News & Updates-
Jump to: