Xtreme Honor Wrestling

New to the site? Like what you see? Register today and Sign Your Contract with us! You won't regret it! Let's make history.

NOW RECRUITING! JOIN US TODAY!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
CLICK "PORTAL" TO GO TO THE MAIN SITE!
Top posting users this week
Latest topics
» debut of Kyle Ohio
by Kyle Ohio Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:28 pm

» last chance
by Ezekiel Fenix Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 pm

» Revelation
by Sapphire Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 pm

» Hypnotized by serpent's eyes
by Angelica Vaughn Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:44 pm

» Truth of the matter
by Blaze Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:57 pm

Upcoming Schedule

6/3/17 FALLOUT

Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut

6/10/17 FALLOUT

Kay Yeager Coliseum in Wichita Falls, Texas

6/18/17 BROKEN CREED

Dee Events Center in Ogden, Utah

XHW Twitter Feed
Affiliates
SKYFIRE WrestlingEHWFEWC360 WrestlingWWE17
Affiliate with us!
Xtreme Honor Wrestling

Share | 

"The crazy bitch chronicles"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WulfErikson

PostSubject: "The crazy bitch chronicles"   Thu May 04, 2017 4:02 am

The first video blog entry opens up at Wulf's hotel room in Jackson, Tennessee. Wulf is sitting in the edge of the bed, remote in hand as he stares at the tv, watching the last XHW Fallout show back again for several reasons. First of all, to once again observe the pure skill of his opponent for this week..  

[Wulf Erikson]: “Damn, it was sheer brutality at this last XHW Fallout show, pretty much all the way from start to finish. After the debuting Kazz Bonham accepted the open challenge, she and Angie Vaughn went to a double count out. The triple threat was unbelievable too with Sapphire earning her spot! And Kessler and Williams really poured it on in this match..”

The ref gets involved telling him to back off and he pushes the ref away! He goes right back to Ashley and she punches him right in the gut! And again! She gets to her feet and charges at Kaden! SHE GOES FOR THE SUNSET FLIP AND COVER!

[Wulf Erikson]: “THAT'S IT, A-W! That's what I'm tal..hey wait, OUCH..NO..

WAIT NO KADEN ROLLS THROUGH! SOCCER KICK RIGHT TO ASHLEY’S FACE! THAT’S GOTTA HURT AND HE GOES FOR THE COVER!

[Wulf Erikson]: “That's NOT it, A-W..that's NOT what's I'm talkin' about..”

Ref: ONEE!!!

TWOOO!!!!

THRE----

Chris Walker: SHE KICKS OUT AGAIN! ASHLEY WILL NOT FALL TONIGHT! Kaden absolutely cannot believe that she kicked out.

[Wulf Erikson]: “YEAH! You crazy bitch!

Kaden Kessler is getting furious. It could be the finish! THE DEATH RATTLE! WAIT NO! SHE FALLS TO THE FRONT OF KADEN… ERASE/REWIND!! THE UNPRETTIER! IT CONNECTS!

[Wulf Erikson]: “Freakin' AMAZING stuff right there..and she has a go at ME for being a move-sneak..hah!

SHE GOES FOR THE COVER!

Ref: ONEEE!!

TWOOO!!!!

THREEEE!!!

DING! DING! DING!

Wulf pauses the DVR for a second, looking to the camera with an honest grin and a thumbs up..

[Wulf Erikson]: You gotta love her work, man. I have worked with Ashley Williams in the past, and I know exactly what I am in for with this quick-witted competitor, and it's the main reason why I am so looking forward to going one on one with her this week. The other reason? It's to prove once and for all who is the premier 'move-sneak' here in Xtreme Honor Wrestling!'

He smiles and winks, pointing at his own chest as he fast forwards a little, getting to the main event match. This is the other reason why Wulf likes to watch back footage of recent shows he was involved in. To see what he did right, and to criticize what he did wrong. Wulf wistfully watches his own, then Cosmo's entrance, both of them starting the match as co-holders of the Medal of Honor. He is slightly shaking his head the whole time..

A.J. Richards: It is time for our Main Event of the evening AND IS A LADDER MATCH!! The winner of this match will DING! DING! DING!

Wulf watches the match, hands clasped together, as the video package switches to actual footage of the Cosmo Cooper/Wulf Erikson ladder main event, as Wulf's voice over speaks..

Chris Walker: NO COSMO STARTS THROWING PUNCHES TO WULFS BACK! He grabs a hold of Wulf and climbs a step… GERMAN SUPLEX OFF THE LADDER! HE CONNECTS IT!

[Wulf Erikson]: “Yeah that sucked..I can't recommend german suplexes, and off a ladder? No, just no..”

Vincent Price: Wulf lifts Cosmo to the top rope! HE JUMPS UP TO THE TOP WITH HIM AND TOSSES HIM TO THE MAT WITH AN ARM DRAG! He was so close to colliding with the ladder right there!

[Wulf Erikson]: “On the other hand, arm drags from the top rope? No, just no. But as far as Cosmo Cooper goes? No sympathy. In fact, there were zero fucks given on that day..”

WULF RUNS UP THE LADDER AND… HE’S NOT GOING FOR THE MEDAL. OH MY GOD HE DIVES OUTSIDE OF THE RING WITH A CORKSCREW MOONSAULT! WHAT THE HELL WULF!

Crowd: THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!

The footage comes back to Wulf with a coy grin and a shrug, then goes back to the match snippets..

Both men are down again, this time momentum going back in Cosmo’s favor! Cosmo gets back up and slides in the ring. He begins to climb the ladder, but is slow in doing so because of his knee. Wulf slides back in. HE RUNS UP THE OTHER LADDER AGAIN AND OH MY GOD AN ENZIGURI TO COSMO, TAKING BOTH MEN STRAIGHT DOWN TO THE MAT AGAIN!

COSMO IS ON HIS FEET AND SEES EXACTLY WHERE WULF IS… HE’S RUNNING UP THE LADDER AND HOLY SHIT! SPEAR! SPEAR! VINCE MOVE OUT OF THE WAY SHIT!!!

[Wulf Erikson]: “Ahhh...yeah, I can tell you right now, I'm still feelin' a lot of this. But that spear through the announce table from the top of the ladder? I have to hand it to Cosmo, The Wulf ain't never seen that coming”.

OH NO OH NO! WULF JUMPED FROM ONE LADDER TO THE OTHER AND… PELE KICK! PELE KICK TO THE BACK OF COSMO’S HEAD! BOTH MEN ARE OUT ONCE AGAIN!

[Wulf Erikson]: “Hah! Though I suppose, Cosmo didn't see that comin' either..”

They both get to the top and the Medal hangs just above the both of them! They begin trading fists with one another! Wulf! Cosmo! Wulf! Cosmo! Wulf throws an elbow! Cosmo grabs a hold of Wulf’s head, rakes his eyes, and slams his head on the ladder!!

The match snippets stop there, and a few snapshots of a victorious Cosmo Cooper after the match, Medals of Honor around his neck, and then the footage swings back to a disappointed looking Wulf Erikson back in his hotel room..he sighs as he kicks back against the bed head..

[Wulf Erikson]: “As for the rest of the match, I couldn't possibly have seen a damn thing. I don't know what Cosmo does with his hands, but that rake to the eyes absolutely whitewashed me from then on. But fair play dude, I know what they say. You win a match by any means necessary..”

Vincent Price: What a match put on by these two and you can see the disappointment in the eyes of Wulf Erikson right now. Even after getting his eyes raked..

[Wulf Erikson]: “I just try to do things the right way. Even if, at the end of the day, the right way turns out to be the 'wrong' way. And shit gets confusing. I mean, things would definitely be so much easier if I were an asshole..but alas, I'm not. And I believe that my opponent for this edition of XHW Fallout, knows it.

A quick snippet of Wulf reversing Ashley's Erase/Rewind into the Wit's End during their three way encounter plays, followed by Ashley reversing Kaden Kessler's Death Rattle into her Erase/Rewind, before coming back to Wulf..

[Wulf Erikson]: “I also know that at heart, Ashley isn't an asshole either. I know how much Ashley also wants to put on the match that stole the show just as much as I do..”

More footage of Ashley and Wulf trading shots back and forth show on the screen as Wulf's voice-over comes into play once again..

[Wulf Erikson]: “Heck, we have proven it before...”

“IT CAME FROM MONMOUTH COUNTY” Shiranui. The fans applaud that amazing looking move.

Suddenly, Ashley Williams springs back to life and springboards off the ropes and kicks Wulf in the head, making him stagger on the turnbuckle, but he somehow manages to hold himself there.

[Wulf Erikson]: “And we are going to keep on proving it – a match involving Ashley Williams and Wulf Erikson does nothing short of captivate the crowd, heating them right up for the matches that are coming up afterward".

HERE COMES ASHLEY AND SPEAR!!! SPEAR!!! DILLION FLIES TO RINGSIDE AND COLLIDES WITH THE BARRICADE!

[Wulf Erikson]: “It's just up to those guys coming up in the main event to keep that fan response where it is, but I know Sapphire and Cosmo should have no problem doing that..”

Vincent Price: WOW WHAT A MOVE! Ashley turns around… WIT’S END! THE LIGHTNING SPIRAL!! WAIT NO! SHE SPINS THROUGH!! SHE’S GOT HIM SET UP FOR THE ERASE/REWIND!!

[Wulf Erikson]: “Sure, when Ashley and I go toe to toe, it excites the fans. But that is only one of the objectives here. As I have already stated, it's still not entirely set in stone who the true king or queen of 'that move that came out of nowhere'  REALLY is here in XHW. Is it the Erase/Rewind? Or is it the Wit's End? Last time, in a three way encounter, everybody was at their Wit's End by the time the final bell rang..”

NO HE SPINS THROUGH AND OH MY GOD HE CONNECTED THE WIT’S END! ASHLEY IS LAID OUT! WULF GOES FOR THE COVER!

The match snippets stop and we once again come back to Wulf, this time he is looking eager, and he is standing as he continues to speak..

[Wulf Erikson]: However, in a one on one atmosphere, it remains to be seen. I know Ashley didn't appreciate the way the last one went down, and she is on the warpath to 'repay the favor', though at the same time, and I know this was a misunderstanding, it is difficult to say where Ashley's head is at. This is why I think I have the upper hand here. Because for one, I found her phone number in my gear bag. I don't even know how the hell it got in there, and I don't wanna know”.

Wulf chuckles, giving the camera a cheeky grin which is mostly directed at Ashley..

[Wulf Erikson]: “I guess that it's my fault in a way, because I didn't make my status clear or anything. There is a bond between us, though I thought that it was born of nothing more than the fact we share a roster, and that we have respect for one another's ability. It wasn't her fault, but Ashley seemed to read a little too far into this bond and kind of low-key hit on me in front of my woman”.

Wulf jokingly face-palmed and grimaced..then he chuckled..

[Wulf Erikson]: “Though like I said, my fault. And also, Sierra's pretty cool about it. In fact, she wants to meet you. Did you see that, Ashley? No harm done!"

He grins and shrugs..

[Wulf Erikson]: "Although..I have to tell you, Ashley, I am flattered but you know, taken. Though I do want to have a kickass match with you, and we can turn the crowd on instead. What do you say to that? I know you like that freakin' idea. So let's do that, Ashley. There's no other way about it, everything aside, this match is going to rock. Sapphire and Cosmo are going to be happy as hell with the reception we leave them with. And the XHW faithful will finally know once and for all who their most 'creative' wrestler is. And on top of all that, once again, those XHW fans ain't going home disappointed! Let's not lose sight of the real objective here!”

Wulf grabs his sneakers and places them on his bed, and then grabs a spring water out of the mini fridge, as it seems he is getting ready to go for a run..

[Wulf Erikson]: No doubt about it. I'm going to be prepared for this match, Ashley. The Silver Bullet is firing on all cylinders. The question remains, will you be?”

Wulf throws up his trademark hand gesture before tossing the bottle of water from one hand to the other and giving the camera one final wink. The video blog closes out on the hotel room door closing behind Wulf..

"The crazy bitch chronicles"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1